Head of Marketing and Growth
Eclipse Fi is the leading launch platform for the Cosmos ecosystem (Neutron homebase) and up-and-coming and EVM L2 ecosystems (Base, Linea, Mantle)
It is a modular multi-chain launch protocol pioneering a toolkit for launches that aligns long-term users with projects. Smart accounts and cross-chain architecture is utilised to make user onboarding and cross-chain launches seamless and intuitive.
- Model and tokenomics designed by Quantblock (designed tokenomics for Layer0
- First fully cross-chain launchpad with a native-like user experience
- Modular toolkit for customisable community aligned launches
- Smart accounts for an intuitive flow that mimics web2 apps
- First fully decentralised zk-KYC launch platform
- On and off-chain reputation scoring
📈 UPCOMING CATALYSTS
- Strong positioning as a launchpad for the Cosmos ecosystem with rapid growth in the ecosystem.
- Large pipeline of top-tier projects including chains
- Supported by KOLs such as Ivan on tech, Crypto Banter, Brian D Evans, Altcoin Buzz, Altcoin Sherpa, Coach K and more
- Releasing a very strategic DeFi focused product in Q1 which will further solidify our positioning.
- 35+ partnerships/collaborations, including: zkME, Astroport, Bonus Block, and others
- 10+ Projects in the launch pipeline
- Large KOL network and access
- 210k+ Testnet Participants
- 203k Twitter followers
- 95k Discord members
- 7000k + KYCed users
Your day to day…We are looking for a creative, analytical and proactive Head of Marketing and Growth. You will have 5+ years of experience managing a multi-channel marketing and community building program - which will be foundational for the growth of the EclipseFi product ecosystems and our protocols. Your focus will be on extending our brand reach - architecting, and executing compelling marketing campaigns. You will lead a multidisciplinary team, and proactively track and analyse data to ensure our ongoing success. Your focus…
- Build a marketing strategy for Eclipse Fi aimed at meeting the business goals, increasing brand awareness, and positioning Eclipse Fi as a go-to destination for emerging Web3 protocols.
- Develop a content marketing strategy and lead engaging initiatives for target markets, including effective social media and KOL strategies for EclipseFi and our clients.
- Lead the marketing team to inspire and support, to ensure the successful execution of campaigns for both EclipseFi and our clients.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, BD to roll out effective marketing, co-marketing, and community campaigns for Eclipse Fi and for our clients go-to-market strategy using our platform.
- Initiate, lead and track efficiency of the Eclipse Fi marketing campaigns including the supervision of marketing, community building, and content initiatives, both for Eclipse Fi and our clients.
- Initiate, plan, and manage creative product, marketing, and community campaigns (i.e. product contests, tournaments, challenges, etc.).
- Adopt a flywheel model for attracting, engaging and delighting network participants, including guerilla marketing strategies.
- Oversee and approve content calendar for SEO and blog, contributing content and ideas for improving traffic and engagement.
- Build and manage the efficient marketing flow of the company including building and managing the workflow, tracking tasks, regular research, surveys, retrospective campaign analysis, and reporting.
- Utilise data-driven insights to measure performance, identify bottlenecks, and refine tactics.
- Identify and establish strategic marketing partnerships to facilitate growth and market penetration including ambassador campaigns, co-marketing, and strategic KOL partnerships.
- Analyse market trends, insights, competition, and network participant behaviours to identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on communicating about new features, updates, partnerships, and metrics.
- Assist BD in the creation of product propositions and sales materials.
- 5+ years DeFi Marketing experience, including an early stages product
- Ability to run, structure and manage a multi-disciplinary marketing team
- Deep understanding as an early adopter and native in the DeFi space.
- Expertise in web3-native marketing and content strategy
- Proactive and willingness to work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Ability to lead in an analytical, structured manner - in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, high sense of ownership, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision
- Proficiency in online and traditional marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, community management, and event orchestration
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM systems and monitoring / analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience executing campaigns against targets and growing community metrics
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills