Head of Operations - CIS
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?As the Head of Operations, you will have the opportunity to help lead the operations in CIS countries. You will play a vital role in all aspects of the business, from creating the best possible exchange through the best in-field operations to launching new product offerings in your country. This role requires someone who can help the leadership create and drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. You will be expected to help with all areas of the business, from administrative support, hiring, strategic thinking and general problem-solving.
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way
- Work with relevant business owners and country General Managers to ensure world-class operational standards in areas such as user onboarding, customer service etc.
- Work extensively with data dashboards to refine user experience, to monitor and report operating metrics to proactively identify areas of improvement and recommend and implement action plans
- Partner with cross-functional teams, using region-specific data and insight to define changes, design experiments, and implement those changes across our product operations.
- 5+ years of proven success in a similar role - management consulting, operations at a high-growth start-up, etc.
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. Understand what data is needed and scale across the region
- Strong communicator: outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly explain complex business problems and build business cases and quantitative models that will inform and influence our operations strategy.