Human Resources Manager
Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.Your role:
- Oversee all pillars of HR functions including Recruitment, L&D, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Life Cycle, Employee Relations
- Supports the recruitment pillar by crafting job requirements and descriptions for all positions; establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; supporting managers on candidate selection
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Enhance company’s employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Work together with L&D team to conducting onboarding orientation and training programs
- Prompt & accurate monthly payroll and overtime processing including preparing payroll reports required for internal use and/or submission to relevant authorities
- Owns the HR system for staff management, reports, leaves and payroll
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years experience as an HR Generalist, with at least 4 years of people management experience
- Experience in HR strategies for rapid growth of companies.
- Strong working knowledge of Vietnam’s Employment and its related statutory requirements and legislation
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work with staff of all levels.
- Knowledge in HRIS and Greenhouse will be advantageous
- Able to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
What we offer:
Being a part at Coinhako, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment, together with:
- MacBook Pro or high-end laptop for work
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).