We’re hiring Blockchain Content Writer with an understanding of key areas of interest across:
- Technology - Blockchain fundamentals and Industry use cases
- Legal - Blockchain and the law
- Finance - Crypto finance, trading, and asset management.
About the Role
- A Blockchain analyst will research and develop commercial presentations, blog content, client deliverables, business planning, technical whitepapers, and training materials. This person will be responsible for translating a set of blockchain based business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables.
- From a research standpoint, the business analyst/associate must be proficient at conducting research, compiling / modeling data, and citing sources.
- From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely with the Content, Engineering and Product teams to design and visualize decentralized systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
You will develop readable and easy to understand content for a mass audience, as well as:
- Blog Posts
- Technical Documents
- Business plans
- Training Materials
You will strive to explain complex technical information in a clear and engaging style for our consumer audiences, technical content for our blockchain developer audiences, and domain specific content that crosses over with your professional experience.
- Develop business requirements documentation.
- Functional Specifications gathering and documentation
- Develop concepts, topics, headlines, outlines, and drafts of key content for our internal purpose and for our clients.
- Research, write and edit, short and long form content for a variety of different mediums and audiences.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality content that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- We are looking for someone with 2 - 5 years of experience as either as an analyst/associate in management consultant, investment bank, or a similar role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology or fintech experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, Finance, Law or a related field.
- Equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience will also be considered.
- You must be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technology and Smart contracts.
- Demonstrated experience as a content creator and domain expert in your field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write in an engaging style for audiences of varying technical comprehension.
- Attentive to detail and knowledgeable about the “Elements of Style” in your writing.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Proficient in MS Word and Google Suite.
50 - 70k USD