IT Helpdesk Engineer (12 Month)
Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for the crypto space.
You will join our team as IT Helpdesk Engineer (12 months contract).
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support to end-users locally or remotely
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer systems and software
- Set up and maintain user accounts and passwords
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Collaborate with other IT team members to resolve complex issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles
- Provide training and support to users on computer systems and software
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in technology and make recommendations for improvement
What we're looking for:
- ITE or Diploma graduate in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in IT Help Desk Support or a related field
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with other IT team members
- Customer-oriented mindset with a focus on providing quality technical support
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS, and Mac OS
- ITIL 4
- CCNA/MSA Certification
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM, and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with a well-stocked pantry
- Animal-friendly environment, with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako here https://www.coinhako.com/ and don't forget to visit our Careers Page https://www.coinhako.com/join-us
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Trading Crypto Jobs, Developer Crypto Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Full Time Crypto Jobs.
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!