IT Security & Infrastructure Manager, Hong Kong
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Oversee the IT security processes, framework, and technology infrastructure of the crypto exchange deployment in HK
- Establish and manage IT governance policies, frameworks, and continuous improvement strategies for exchange platform operations
- Ensure compliance with information security obligations related to governance, regulatory, and compliance matters
- Conduct annual IT security risk assessments and propose mitigation measures
- Develop and execute annual IT audit plans, technical vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests
- Review IT security risks for new projects and third-party vendor integrations, ensuring adherence to required security standards, including SLAs in contractual agreements
- Drive security incident management procedures and conduct annual Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercises for the company
- Collaborate with leadership and information security and IT teams to develop risk remediation and risk management plans in response to risk assessments, penetration testing, or incident notifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information technology, cybersecurity, or a related field
- 5-10 years of full-time experience in a security governance role.- Strong leadership skills, excellent communication, and active listening capabilities
- Hands-on experience with IT and network infrastructure deployment
- Strong understanding of crypto and blockchain technologies and HK VASP regulations- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with international data privacy and information security frameworks, such as NIST Cybersecurity & Privacy Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, CIS, SOC 2 Type 1/2 Report, PCI-DSS, and ISAE 3000
- Comprehensive understanding of crypto and blockchain technologies.- Exceptional writing skills for drafting policies and procedures
- Proven work experience in delivering effective business and technical security solutions, processes, tools, and project management in high-performing teams
- Experience engaging with a regulatory body is a plus
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, Trading Web3 Jobs, Operations Web3 Jobs, Security Web3 Jobs, Full Time Web3 Jobs, Exchange Web3 Jobs, Compliance Web3 Jobs, Finance Crypto Jobs, Manager Web3 Jobs, Data Web3 Jobs.