Argent is led by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by some of the best VCs in London. Our mission is to give millions of users access to a new decentralized web. We believe blockchain technology will lead to global, transparent and accessible financial and consumer services.
- Write efficient, maintainable, reusable and well-tested code
- Define and build state-of-the-art application architecture
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
Android Developer requirements are:
- Fluency with Java, knowledge of Kotlin is a plus.
- Good understanding of the blockchain and ethereum ecosystem
- Experience consuming REST and RPC JSON APIs using HTTP and Websockets
- Software architecture experience, strong object-oriented programming, good knowledge of pattern and anti-pattern design
- Experience with unit tests, app profiling, code versioning, deployment and continuous integration
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and interface with non-engineers
- Fluency in written and spoken english
How we work ?
We are a distributed team but find communication much easier when working on similar time zones. You will need to be based in a timezone between GMT-3 and GMT+3.