Lead Engineer, Fullstack
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
What you'll do:
- Own the user experience of key Chronicled solutions
- Deliver critical components of the Dashboard stack of the Chronicled solutions, including the Dashboard Server, reusable React components and other backend microservices.
- Design and implement Dashboard-related services as reusable SDK to enable third parties to create custom functionality on top of Chronicled solutions
- Work with product team, UI/UX team, software architects and engineers to design easy-to-use user experience
- Work with the team to break down complex features into manageable work deliverables
- Execute development plans laid out with the Engineering Manager and Product Management
- Contribute to the technical documentation of applicationPerform code reviews to ensure quality expectations are met
What you will need:
- Experience with implementing enterprise-grade solutions
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures and microservices-based solutions
- Strong analytical and abstraction skills to identify elegant and pragmatic solutions
- Knowledge of formal methods to describe technical specifications and technical designs
- Proven work in fast-paced environments
- At least 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience