Lendingblock is a technology firm providing an open exchange for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. It allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralised crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lendingblock is creating a financial service for the crypto economy that draws a parallel to securities lending in traditional capital markets, a market that has $2trn of assets on loan and that generated $4bn of revenue in 2017.
Lendingblock was founded to create a key innovation in the financial landscape by adapting the world of securities lending to the fast developing landscape of crypto assets. At Lendingblock we recognise that the willingness to step up and create something new can yield not only financial reward, but a sense of excitement and satisfaction that is sometimes difficult to find in more established industries. We try to promote a culture that is in keeping with this ethos. Teamwork, innovation and the boldness to have a go and develop something new.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and fintech to lead a global marketing programme.
You will report directly to the COO and CEO.
This role would suit someone who has previous experience managing marketing activities for a Fintech company and is able to thrive within a start-up environment. We are looking for someone with a sleeves up, can do attitude and is looking for a high growth and leadership trajectory. Lendingblock has an office in Shoreditch and is able to offer flexible working, opportunties for International travel and a competitive salary package.
This role will be based in London and report to a member of the executive team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Input into and execution of the marketing strategy.
- Creation and execution of innovative marketing plans and campaigns.
- Management of marketing and PR campaigns
- Creation and management of content and collateral.
- Work closely with the community manager and business development teams
- Managing/building a customer CRM/leads database (and continuously seeking efficiency improvements)
- Analysing marketing KPIs including performance analysis, ROI, competitive analysis, and customer/leads CRM
- Email/newsletters and inbound marketing campaigns
- Lead generation
- Attending and arranging events (and meeting clients)
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in in a digital marketing role (i.e. paid search, paid social, email, PR, content etc…)
- Genuine interest in all things digital marketing with outstanding copywriting skills
- Analytical, numerate, creative & entrepreneurial with strong attention to detail
- Keen to find out and prove to others using data which advertising has been most effective
- Previous experience in other areas of digital marketing such as social media or display advertising is an advantage although not essential
- Experience with relevant industry advertising tools (i.e. AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Google Analytics, etc.) and techniques
- Creative and love to think of new ideas for campaigns
- Ability to work to deadline, workload management and multitasking
- Team management experience
- Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Agile environment experience
- Media training
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly talented and ambitious team, managing an multinational team and campaign. Offering both a fulfilling role and potential for strong rewards as the company grows.
30-50k, Equity and Tokens