Ninja is the nobody network of everybody. We welcome into our dojo anyone interested in disruption, games of stealth, and decentralized tech.
Ninjas create blockchain powered solutions that are both practical and playful, and apply them to industries plagued by rampant fraud, greedy middlemen and pointless bureaucracy.
A Ninja should be:
- Fast learners - Eager to learn and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a brand that is always evolving.
- Self Starters - You need to be able to work independently with minimal guidance and be proactive as a ninja!
- Promoters - You enjoy talking to people and will tell everyone about Ninja.
- Great Communicators - We want ninjas who have excellent communication skills and are able to clearly communicate exactly what we do at Ninja.
What does a Ninja do?
- Coordinate with the back office to facilitate our marketing/promotional events.
- Use your creativity and initiative to grow our user base.
- Identify potential leads in the market and act on them.
What do you get out of this?
- Join the blockchain revolution.
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment.
- Valuable work experience.
- Future career opportunities.
- Competitive salary benefit package.
- You must live in your city full-time, and know the best places to find people for Ninja.
- This position will run at 40 hours per week and for 8 weeks in total from June through August.
- Please send your CV/Resume to hoatruong0209 at gmail dot com.