Rouge is reinventing coupons, brand loyalty, and the future of digital marketing.
Our mission is to free coupons from middle-men and put an end to outdated, imprecise “codes”: reducing costs, and eliminating fraud and grey-market trading to create non-forgeable, unique use coupons.
The basis of the Rouge Project is an open-source software protocol: a suite of smart contracts using an ERC-20 backed token (RGE) on the Ethereum blockchain.
The project is supported by The Rouge Foundation based in Estonia but the team is truly international and 100% remote. We’re looking for experienced, ambitious people to help us bring our vision to life. Could you be our next hire?
What You’ll Be Doing
- Implementing parts of the Rouge protocol (on-chain smart contracts)
- Helping with research and validation of new ideas
What We’re Looking For
- An excellent understanding of open-source software, blockchain and Ethereum
- Strong experience with writing smart-contracts (Solidity)
- Strong background in smart-contract security best practices
- Experience with Truffle, Web3.js and other relevant development tools
- BA/BS/BEng degree in computer science or equivalent proven practical experience
- An interest in attending hackathons, conferences, and delivering talks
competitive + tokens