Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex was one of the first professional platforms set up to accomodate for the booming interest in cryptocurrency trading. Since then, our team has gained invaluable experience whilst cementing our spot as the go-to platform for digital asset traders and institutions.
In addition to a suite of advanced trading features and charting tools, Bitfinex provides access to peer-to-peer financing, an OTC market and margin trading for a wide selection of digital assets. Bitfinex’s strategy focuses on providing unparalleled support, tools, and innovation for professional traders and liquidity providers around the world.
Our aim is to create a free and accessible global digital economy by disrupting the current financial services industry.
Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from birth of a concept to launch of a product.
We’re on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We’re currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Work towards improving test automation framework and maintaining scalable data sets.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Assisting with delivering high-quality code to a huge client base.
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes.
- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Assisting development team by reproducing issues.
- 3+ years of experience in automated QA
- Experience with test automation of one or more: iOS (Earl Grey, Quick, Nimble), JS (Cypress, Grunt, Karma, Mocha, Tape)
- Solid understanding of testing web services and API
- Experience in the creation of Sandbox environments for testing
- Experience in Stress Testing
- Experience in frontend performance testing
- Deep understanding of git and related tools
- Skills in debugging issues and providing developers with significant feedback