The Product Manager will execute the technical roadmap by writing feature specs and working directly with the Engineering team for-day-to-day development direction. The position is part of the Product team and is responsible for understanding and communicating customer’s technical needs to engineering.
The individual will interface directly with Project Management, Engineering and Customer Engineering to gather specs and execute on roadmap deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Understand customer needs and prioritize the technical product backlog accordingly
- Define your features - Write specs and user stories, test plans and release checklists
- Communicate product functionality and incorporate feedback
- Own the short term product roadmap, communicate product releases to executive, sales, business marketing and business operation stakeholders
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Minimum five years of professional experience with at least two years in implementing software solutions for enterprise customers
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical features
- Ability to pay attention to detail while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
- Enterprise Software Development Experience or CS degree
WHO WE ARE:
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
We’re backed by prominent investors like Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, CME Group, Santander Bank and Seagate Technology. We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s Financial District with offices in New York, London, Luxembourg, and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.