As a Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a small team of other writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works. You will communicate with engineering, compliance, and marketing teams about the design and implementation of world-class enterprise software products; design, write, and update admin guides, developer documentation, API references, and sample code; and contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong communication skills and grasp of written English
- Experience documenting or building web applications, especially at an enterprise scale
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other internet technologies
- Hands-on approach to documentation
- Competence in any mainstream programming language
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience in the finance and banking sector
- Knowledge of decentralized systems and cryptography
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 95% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Bi-weekly lunches and optional gourmet dinners
- Weekly yoga at work
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
We’re backed by prominent investors like Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, CME Group, Santander Bank and Seagate Technology. We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s Financial District with offices in New York, London, Luxembourg, and Sydney. As an industry advocate for the Internet of Value, Ripple sits on the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force Steering Committee and co-chairs the W3C’s Web Payments Working Group.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.