Alchemy helps blockchain companies build better products and experiences by providing next-generation blockchain infrastructure. Our Ethereum infrastructure currently powers many top companies in the space, including CryptoKitties, Binance Wallet, and Augur.
About the Alchemy Team:
Alchemy’s team has decades of industry experience in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and building products that millions of users love. The team is comprised of senior engineers from Stanford, MIT, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and other top companies. Alchemy’s investors include the founders of Paypal, Yahoo, and LinkedIn, in addition to Coinbase, Charles Schwab, Jay Z, and the chairman of the board of Google. We are currently a team of 12 and are actively looking to grow our engineering, account management, and sales teams quickly.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Sales Development Representative at Alchemy, you will be pushing the entire blockchain industry forward by helping developers and companies accelerate their product development on our infrastructure. You’ll be leading the charge at one of the fastest growing companies in blockchain. You will be responsible for owning the early stages of the sales process, which includes prospecting and engaging with top teams in the space.
What will I be doing?
- Conducting top of the funnel research and finding the best way to get in touch with the right points of contact on each team
- Reaching out to new leads via various communication channels and getting them excited for an introductory call
- Educating cryptocurrency companies about Ethereum nodes and how to troubleshoot their infrastructure issues (We have plenty of resources to bring you up to speed)
- Developing partnership opportunities with accelerators, incubators, and university blockchain clubs
- Sharing market feedback with the sales and product teams
- Tracking, analyzing, and finding ways to improve campaigns and the sales process
What skills do I need?
- Strong desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
- Excellent communication skills, including cold-calling and email
- 1 - 2 years of work experience as an SDR, BDR, or related role
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- An interest in blockchain technology