AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialise in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, BANKEX, WePower, GBX and Cardstack.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding nine months ago we now have over 100 team members and manage over 60 high level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
You will be working as part of the Assessment Team, and will be responsible for producing project evaluations on upcoming ICOs. These are approximately 750-1000 words each, and cover the following sections:
- Concept Analysis
- Team Member Analysis
- Overall Competitive Environment
- Token Economics
- Project Presence
We are looking for people who have experience in the crypto-world to produce these project evaluations. It is important that you have a strong knowledge of the ICO space and will be able to apply critical analysis to the business models of projects in addition to identifying other projects working in the same space.
We are a distributed team and communicate primarily with Telegram and email while using Google Docs for collaborative working.
- Critically analyze projects.
- Write project evaluations as described above.
- Collaborate with teammates.
- Very good English (both written and spoken).
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) or close to it.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze projects from a business perspective.
- Ability to write coherently.
- Deep knowledge of the crypto-space.
- Invoicing structure and proper registration.
- Willingness to be paid in ETH.
Write a short evaluation of 1 paragraph analyzing the overall concept of the project Coin Metro - https://coinmetro.com/
This should address the following points:
- What is the project concept?
- What industry does it operate in?
- What is the business model and does it fit the industry?
- Does the project have a detailed & achievable roadmap?
- What are some strengths/weaknesses or potential issues of the concept/strategy?
- What are the chances of long-term success, and why?
Only applications that include this evaluation will be considered.
6,000 USD per month