AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialise in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, BANKEX, WePower, GBX and DataWallet.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding a six months ago we now have over 100 people on our team and manage 55 high level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
Though our company is based in Hong Kong our team is distributed around the world (primarily Europe).
You will be working alongside our CTO as part of the assessment team. The assessment team is responsible for producing detailed reports of approximately 13 pages on crypto-projects preparing to do their ICOs and contains the following sections:
- whitepaper review
- team review
- business and team vision
- website and internet presence
- market comparison
- growth expectations
- SWOT analysis
We are looking for people who have the experience in the crypto-world to produce some or all of these sections.
We are a distributed team and communicate primarily with Telegram and email while using Trello and Google Docs for collaborative working.
- Analyse projects
- Write report sections as described above
- Work with partner to agree a common view
- Communicate with CTO and sales team to produce and deliver assessment
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write coherently
- Invoicing structure and proper registration
- Willingness to be paid in Ethereum
Write a short section of around two paragraphs with a business and team vision analysis of the project Coin Metro - https://coinmetro.com/
This should ideally address the following points:
- What are they trying to achieve
- Do they have the team to pull it off
- Chances of success with any disadvantages or advantages they face
$100 per hour