Interdax is building a 3rd generation digital asset exchange. Our engineering team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space.
We are self-funded and we have a promising prototype with unparalleled performance. Our matching engine can process a whole busy day of trading (24h in other crypto exchanges) in less than 30 seconds. Now seeking world-class Blockchain and Security engineers for auditing and testing the platform.
We are an engineering-driven company with proud roots in both traditional finance and the early crypto ecosystem. The team comes from pioneering crypto projects and well-known financial institutions from Wall Street and the City of London. In aggregate we have built trading systems that move trillions of dollars annually with engineers that have held positions in a wide variety of companies.
In this role you will be reviewing and integrating cryptocurrencies to our digital asset trading platforms accompanied by a rigorous mathematical analysis. You’ll research, monitor and analyse external code bases and apply patches in coins that need prompt updates. You will work with blockchain protocols, and interface with leading experts in cryptography, crypto-security and distributed systems, laying out the foundations for a DEX.
- Solid Maths
- 3+ years of experience with cryptocurrencies code bases (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc)
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts
- Experience in development of applications using dApps framework like Truffle, Fabric etc
- Background in applied cryptography
- Experience with crypto trading platforms
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary ($160k-$240k / year)
- Profit sharing (0.5 - 1.5%)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Startup culture
- Team getaways