Senior Designer - Marketing
Our unique platform-as-as-service enables game developers to easily create and operate marketplaces where players can then buy, sell and trade “in-game assets” (e.g., skins, weapons and tools) with each other. By leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain, for the first time ever, players have true ownership and control over their in-game assets.
We are backed by top-tier investors including Naspers Ventures, Galaxy Digital, Apex Capital and Coinbase. With US$15m raised in venture funding, and over US$6m in revenue from our genesis sale we are very well positioned to leverage our first-mover advantage globally and make ownership of in-game assets go mainstream.
Our first title, Gods Unchained, is already the number one blockchain game in terms of players, revenue and secondary asset trading. In fact, Gods Unchained has issued more in-game assets than all other blockchain games, put together.. More games are set to join the platform in 2020.
That's where you come in...
A bit about us:Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs. Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!A bit about the role: Initially joining the marketing team on a 6-month fixed term contract, as a Senior Designer you'll act as the custodian for Immutable's visual identity and play a key role in building and elevating our design strategy. This role will require a mix of both solid strategic thinking and brand knowledge as well as the ability to be hands-on, as there will be an expectation of execution. We're looking for an accomplished Senior Designer who can collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the business, and turn complex ideas into powerful visuals. You won't be limited to influencing just individual designs, but will have a huge impact on our stylistic approach more broadly. Prior web3 or gaming experience is not essential - but a curiosity and drive to learn most definitely is.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Improve on and implement design strategies that will ensure our brand's visual identity remains fresh, cohesive and innovative
- Take ownership of design projects end to end, exercising creative autonomy while collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Support and mentor junior team members, nurturing their design skills and fostering a collaborative and creative work environment
- Maintain a deep understanding of our brand essence, and continuously evolve and elevate the brand's visual language to resonate with target audiences
- Produce high-quality visuals and collateral that adhere to brand guidelines
- Keep up-to-date with design industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices, incorporating relevant insights into the design process
We would love you to have:
- Relevant experience in a design role and a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creativity and innovation, and strategy
- Strong proficiency in industry-standard design software, such as Figma & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience setting art direction preferably in a global setting
- An interest in the web3 space and/or gaming and excited at the idea of developing the Immutable Brand
- Demonstrated ability to evolve/build a brand and/or a design system
- Leadership capability and mindset