Senior DevOps Engineer - Infrastructure
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Improve the stability and availability of global infrastructure and services.
- Develop and maintain automation CI/CD solutions for the company's products and services.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams and collect feedback to improve existing solutions.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products to improve the company's automation capabilities.
- Extensive experience with AWS.
- Experience in large-scale, distributed systems.
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in NodeJS, Python, Golang, or similar.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as GitHub Action, Prow, K8s, ArgoCD, etc.
- Experience with full-stack development is a plus.
- Both English and Chinese speaking is a plus.