Senior Graphic Designer
Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region.
Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for a marketing creative who can breathe life into our omnichannel marketing campaigns, through the conceptualization and creation of eye-catching designs. We’re looking for someone with a strong design portfolio, with a range of social media and digital work.
The ideal candidate should not only be a skilled designer but also possess the capability to create visuals that help achieve the goals and objectives of the marketing department.
If making a difference in the dynamic crypto world excites you, we’d love to have a chat!
- Lead design efforts for marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and design key visuals for omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Ideate and design marketing collateral including email newsletters, social media posts, product images, print ads, and more
- Work collaboratively with the marketing department
- Support the marketing team in day to day marketing efforts
- Ensure consistency and compliance with company brand identity
Who you are:
- Diploma/degree in design or visual arts or other relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of design experience, but fresh graduates with relevant skills/experience are welcome to apply!
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Figma preferred
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good working attitude and team player
- Can take direction, but also lead design projects when required
- Understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Strong command of English communication's skill
What we offer:
Being an Engineer at CoinHako, you will experience a youthful, flexible and creative work environment, together with:
- MacBook Pro
- Attractive salary and annual salary review
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped global environment
- Extensive on-the-job training, you will always have a chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy Friday, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, PlayGame (Board games), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).