- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Have work experiences
- Good academic background
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Please also provide your linkedIN profile with relevant experiences if you decide to apply for this lucrative job offer.
USD 10,000 and Equity