Ready to take your place building the future of digital assets? Are you passionate about the blockchain and the sweeping changes it is creating across the world? Do you store some of your wealth in digital assets? Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other blockchain assets are beginning to facilitate a great wealth transfer?
The Financial Crisis of 2008 changed everything. Wealth around the world was decimated. The US government stole money from Main Street to give to Wall Street. Governments have not stopped their reckless spending at the expense of its citizens. Central banks keep printing money, eroding purchasing power. The war on cash has just begun.
We believe these actions are causing consumers, businesses, and investment firms to seek a new asset class to invest and protect their wealth. The emergence of blockchain technology has created a movement to shift power back to the people to manage their own assets, with no banks, no brokers, or institutional oversight. We created Exodus for these visionaries, those who want to depart the legacy financial system to protect and create wealth for future generations.
Exodus was started by Daniel Castagnoli and JP Richardson. Daniel has co-founded a number of other companies and is a master of emotional design - having previously designed experiences for Apple, BMW, Disney, Louis Vuitton, and Nike. JP has also co-founded a number of other companies and has published 150+ open source libraries - some of these are in use by most Bitcoin and cryptocurrency software on the web.
Bridge the Exodus client with our new server infrastructure
Are you a Node.js old-timer who fell in love with DevOps? If the answer is yes, then read on.
Exodus is a desktop client built on Electron which leverages backend Node.js services to connect to the blockchain asset networks. As a Senior Node.js + Devops Engineer, you will deploy Node.js applications that depend upon individual cryptocurrency daemons using AWS servers.
What You Will Do:
- Deploy Node.js applications into the appropriate pipeline (development, staging, production).
- Build zero-downtime deployment infrastructure.
- Review Node.js server code and submit pull-requests to aid in the deployment.
- Use configuration management tools like Ansible to consistently configure server infrastructure in the cloud.
- Use Terraform to build infrastructure.
- Leverage container technology like Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS offerings to increase the efficiency of building and deploying services.
- Build a geo-distributed infrastructure.
Who You Are:
- You are based in the US (preferred).
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You have a long history and track record of Node.js development that can be demonstrated via Github.
- You take initiative and don’t wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- You don’t care if the platform is Azure or AWS and are willing to work with either and have some experience with at least one.
- Willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
USD $100,000 - $200,000 yearly paid in BTC