Senior Principal Engineer / Architect - Backend (Java)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?We are recruiting a Principal Engineer - a technical leader role with hands on coding tasks. He/She would join a greenfield projects to continuously build and scale our blockchain ecosystem.
- Full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing and deployment
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Underlying infrastructure/architectural upgrades
- Improve the effectiveness of our core exchange system
- Set up and maintain the system infrastructure
- Proven track of record for great learning skills, love to solve challenging problems
- Core Java programming skills and willingness to do hands on coding are a must
- Familiar with network and multi-thread programming, design pattern and middleware
- Familiar with Linux/Unix and server side application development
- Experience with top tier internet companies or crypto industry are big bonus
Let Binance know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!