Senior Risk Manager
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users. You will be part of the evolution of financial services, by contributing to the establishment of the risk management function for Binance France (a Virtual Asset Service Provider). You will report to the Chief Risk Officer of Binance France.
- Design, implement and operate a risk management framework to ensure that Binance France’s risks are properly assessed, measured and managed in compliance with Binance risk policies and risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the identification and assessment risks, as well as in the definition of a proportionate and appropriate risk management system.
- Monitor and analyze Key Risk Indicators and report to the management.
- Monitor Operational risk incidents (identification, resolution, post mortem, …).
- Analyze the historical and potential (forward-looking approach) incidents.
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues in first line of defence and advise on operational risk matters.
- Ensure the quality of the system, by challenging key components (controls, risk mapping, incidents, action plans, etc.), carrying out targeted investigations and, where necessary, requesting corrective action.
- Produce regular risks reports.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience (in operational and/or enterprise risk management area) within a financial institution.
- Deep understanding of financial products management processes.
- Significant knowledge of the regulatory and risk environment in the financial sector.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Be proactive, curious, self-driven and a fast learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.