Senior Software Engineer (Mobile - iOS)
Web3Auth provides Frictionless log-ins for Dapps. We work on solving this through a distributed key generation scheme, linking current existing user accounts (e.g. Google accounts) to public-private key pairs - in the long-term becoming the world’s identity platform.
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Design and develop high-quality iOS applications for Web3Auth's key management solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug iOS applications
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team and mentor junior engineers
- 4+ years of experience developing iOS applications
- Proficiency with Swift and the iOS SDK
- Experience with blockchain technology and key management solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and software architecture
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Let Web3Auth know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!