Senior Technical Product Manager
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
What you'll do:
- Gain subject matter expertise in the relevant business domain and develop an appreciation for customer pain points
- Gain a thorough understanding of the solution and system designManage and prioritize key deliverables, dependencies, and milestones by collaborating with engineering, business, third parties, etc.
- Understand business goals, anticipate roadblocks, and understand inter-dependencies to define priorities and schedules.
- Write product requirement documents and other relevant documentation Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan epics and stories
- Write Jira epics and stories and maintain the Jira backlog
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria and tests
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- MS or MBA (preferred)
- 4+ years of experience as Technical Product Manager
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment preferred
- Deep understanding of APIs, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Deep understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound business and technical judgement in planning and decision making
- Experience with Jira, LucidChart, and product management tools