Cashin.store is a fast-growing technology startup in the bitcoin space. Our in-house software provides the ability to simply buy bitcoins in stores. We believe that everyone should be able to buy bitcoins easily. We have a friendly and open-minded team, a fun office at WeWork and a culture of working together and mucking in.
This role is a direct path into a CTO position in the future.
- Lead / Senior Software Back End Developer with leadership experience of managing
a team of developers.
- Required skills are MySQL, API ( RESTful), PHP, Java Script, ideally with exposure on a
bitcoin/blockchain project. Leadership (RESTful) and 5-8+ years solid software
- Desirable skills are: experience on working on mobile apps such as Android, iOS apps,
React Native, and experience of cryptocurrency and/or Forex, Loyalty card (points),
Bonus Card would be alternative experience and Google Maps API, with experience
of managing remote teams.
- Be able to have an overview of all of the development projects and responsible for
performance and maintenance.
- Desirable but not mandatory: client facing with strong communication skills as there
are instances of where technical people need to attend clients meetings to for
Current team are all freelancers so the CTO / Lead Developer would be required to build a
team of permanent staff.
- 1 x Quality Assurance, 1x Graphic designer, 1 x Android Developer and 1x Web
- 1 x iOS Developer, 1 x , API Developer 1 x Architect / Database Developer
- The Android app is in the stage of internal testing but there is the requirement for
enhancements or redevelopment so that it is a stronger product.
- The focus is currently on selling to independent retailers our technology -existing
team of two Sales- but to target large commercial businesses such as Tesco in Q3
- The preference is to eventually drive all of the traffic and transactions through the
website but that is still under development as the priority is the app at the moment.
£70-80,000 + Stock option of the company