Software Engineer – Golang/Go
Symbridge is the first hybrid digital asset exchange designed specifically with an institutional focus.
Built by traders for traders – Symbridge is changing the way hedge funds, market makers, asset managers and other institutional traders access digital assets, including tokenized physical commodities. Our team of experts have combined Hyperledger Fabric blockchain technology with a proprietary execution engine to deliver the transparent pricing and high frequency, low latency trading the institutional market needs in a secure, highly regulated environment they can trust.
We’re growing quickly, so if you’re interested in making your mark with a fast-moving disruptive start-up – be sure to check out our job openings.
Symbridge is looking for a Golang Software Engineer who enjoys designing and writing software. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
Are you an experienced Golang/Go developer who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you have a passion for evolving technologies? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives? As Golang/Go Software Engineer you will be a core member of the IT team and will report to the Director of Development. You should possess a deep experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining production software.
What makes this a great opportunity:
- Leading technology platform in the digital asset exchange space
- Opportunity to make an impact and have your voice heard
What you’ll do:
- Develop, release, and maintain production software
- Improve existing functionality
- Work closely with other core developers on the team
- Deliver the architecture in production on cloud computing platforms
What you’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience
- Significant experience writing Golang
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on system programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code in GO programming language quickly.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working with distributed software
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a cloud environment
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts
- Good spoken English communication skills
What would be nice to have:
- FinTech industry exposure
- Cryptocurrency knowledge
- Blockchain experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science highly preferred
What you’ll get:
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- 90% medical benefits coverage
- 401 K