Gun.io was borne to connect talented FOSS technologists with discerning and quality-focused software companies. Today, our ambitions are much greater. We’re creating a new framework for all knowledge work.
Maybe Monday-Friday, 9-5 fits for manufacturing. It doesn’t compute for knowledge work where the best solutions-focused problem-solving gets done outside the office.
This freedom comes at a price: you must master yourself and your craft.
Work for a company that specializes in conducting objective, professional smart contract audits and is known for their industry expertise and quality service offering. They’re poised to set a new security standard in the realm of smart contract auditing.
They take an end-to-end approach to smart contract auditing that implements a five-step process, ensuring that every dynamic involved in their clients’ projects are evaluated for security, efficiency, project intent, and compliance with industry standards.
Why is this role amazing?
– High-end market rates; help us understand why you deserve a great rate and you’ll get it
– Work as a Professional Freelancer (what’s that mean?) in Gun.io’s amazing community
– Opportunity for a long relationship with stability working with an awesome team engaged in smart contract auditing
– Change the way people are working in the smart contract space by setting standards
– Be on the cutting edge of thought leadership
What’s the process?
Candidates who pass initial screening with Gun.io will be given an opportunity to interview with the client. We expect there will be up to three assessments for qualified candidates.
Work Schedule: Open to worldwide candidates, with a strong preference for those candidates who are willing and able to consistently work at least 3 hours in US Eastern Time Zone (GMT -05:00) between 8AM-5PM ET.
Duration / Start etc: This person would start immediately and we expect this person to work 40 hours/week. The client is in it for the long-term. If they have a good fit for the person then work on an ongoing basis can be arranged.
Gun.io works extremely hard to secure stable, long-term relationships with our clients. Every role on every team works together to secure more work together. What starts as a short project always has the opportunity to grow if we perform with excellence.
Demonstrated Solidity experience (i.e. you’ve created a couple of projects or well-formed experiments) that you can share
Ability to solve problems
By now, you know our reputation on HackerNews, Reddit, and other spots for taking care of our community. Join up and get serious about becoming a Professional Freelancer.
- “One of the best teams I’ve ever worked with.”
- “There’s visible, constant improvement; it’s not just lip service.”
- “You guys paid for my Jeep Wrangler.”
- “Working with Gun.io has, for the first time, allowed me to fit work into my life instead of life into my work.”
$110+ /hour USD