Golem’s goal is to democratize the access to computing resources worldwide in a censorship-resistant manner. We do this via building a p2p marketplace for computing power that anyone can access - formed by the power of machines from all over the globe.
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it.
With almost 6 years of experience in the blockchain ecosystem, Golem has successfully released its first protocol implementation into the Ethereum mainnet in 2018. Golem is now focused on delivering a completely new product, with the same aim as before, but a more ambitious and able to onboard a vast developer audience.
Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
Smart Contract Engineer
Overview of Initial Responsibilities
- Working on Payment module for Golem
- Writing and deploying Ethereum smart contracts
- Writing Payment drivers in Rust
- Integrating (Ethereum) L2 solutions including Loopring Pay, zkSync, StarkPay, Optimism, OMG Network
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity.
- Prior experience developing, testing and deploying complex smart contract systems on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Deep understanding of how Ethereum works under the hood
- Smart contract testing/auditing knowledge
- Degree in math or computer science.
- Deep understanding and passion for DeFi.
- Adversarial mindset, security awareness
- Familiar with Rust
- Familiarity with Truffle