Sr. Staff/ Principal Software Engineer - (Full-Stack, Skyharbor)
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
- Build delightful and innovative features that make it easier for our customers to audit their projects.
- Being the tech lead mentoring junior engineers.
- Invent best-in-industry tools while working side-by-side with our operations and business teams.
- Write scalable modules/services that help us efficiently handle a large amount of audit volume on our platform. For example, registering, chatting, payment, etc.
- Proven track record of technical leadership and driving strategy behind complex projects.
- General knowledge of both frontend and backend technologies with a good understanding of multi-service architectures.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering experience.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong sense of ownership Growth mindset and is able to rapidly learn new technologies and concepts to meet the needs of our customers.
- Proficient in back-end languages like Python/JS/TS/Golang and able to implement web servers & API services
- Solid fundamental computer science knowledge like data structure, algorithms, databases/SQL, testing, CI/CD, GIT, and shell scripts
- Experience with server-side concepts (microservices, caching, performance, monitoring, and scalability)
- Familiar with AWS cloud technologies (e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda etc)
- Fast-paced programming mentality with the ability to turn things around quickly
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills; always willing to embrace new technologies and collaborate
- (Preferred) Prior experience with blockchain systems
- (Preferred) Prior experience in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment
Please let CertiK LLC know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!