Test Automation Engineer
Who We Are
Expanding access to the global economy by building trust in and unlocking the value of digital assets.Bakkt is building an open, seamless global network to enable you to buy, sell, store and spend digital assets simply, safely and efficiently. Bakkt is designed to enable consumers, merchants and institutions to seamlessly interact with digital assets. Formed with the purpose of bringing trust, efficiency and commerce to digital assets, Bakkt seeks to develop open technology to connect existing market and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain.
Expanding access to the global economy by building trust in and unlocking the value of digital assets
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) developer you will build and maintain a suite of test automation services to support Bakkt products. You will work closely with engineering, product management and quality assurance and teams, leveraging software design and test automation principles to implement clean automation tools and tests. This role will require you to use your creativity, ingenuity, and analytical mindset to devise unique and innovate ways to test multiple software applications across the full spectrum of Bakkt products.
- Implement clean, reusable, and maintainable automation tools and tests
- Work extensively with a variety of stakeholders including engineering, product management, solution architect, and quality assurance teams
- Integrate automation tests with automation build and continuous integration tools/processes for frontend, backend, and mobile applications
- Familiarity performing non-functioning testing, performance/load testing, and compatibility testing
- Understanding of defect life cycle management and root cause analysis
- Hands-on experience with advanced testing tools such as Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, Protractor, Jasmine, and SOAPUI
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments, Git and other dev/build tools, and Jira or similar tracking tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law