Test Development Engineer
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turnInnovation - We never give up seeking creative waysTeamwork - We value each other’s effortsOpenness - We are transparent with our processesCourage - We are not afraid of mistakesUrgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Responsible for the quality assurance of each product line, participate in the construction and planning of the test platform, and establish a complete quality assurance system.
- Strive to improve the quality and efficiency of products through testing process and method innovation.
- Participate in the design and development of quality efficiency tools and platforms.
- Who will you be working with?
- Work with development and test engineers.
- What challenges will you face?
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto service or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, major in computer science related.
- More than three years of front-end testing experience and development experience, with good business understanding and testing and development capabilities.
- Have experience in test platform development, be familiar with client-side testing technology and have in-depth technical accumulation and experience.
- Understand the system development/testing process, and have the ability to design and develop automation tools.
- Experience in client performance monitoring/accurate testing/C-side quality assurance is preferred.
- Good in verbal and written English. Good in Chinese will be a BIG plus.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)