Treasury Operations, Analyst
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing and securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which now stands at a 2+ billion market cap and is adding more than 100 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, and platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services and commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What you’ll be part of:With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce,” Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere.
What you’ll work on:
- You will help us to ensure the success of critical treasury operational functions, including cash reconciliation, wire processing, transaction confirmation and cash positioning. You will also participate in the development of related policies and processes to ensure alignment with Treasury objectives, primarily as it relates to cash and financial risk management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support customer reconciliation activities for fiat flowing through our platform, ensuring an accurate, up-to-date cash position and complete exception management;
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to address and resolve operational challenges by working closely with Engineering, CX as well as Banks;
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to identify weaknesses and any associated risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks;
- Identify and investigate opportunities for new processes and resources.
- Support cash management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs;
- Support partnering with Corporate FP&A to understand company planning;
- Support Accounting through month-end close, including reconciliations;
- Assist with Insurance renewal and related requests
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities;
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail;
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals;
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or closely related field;
- At least three years of progressively responsible accounting or finance experience;
- Ability to influence internal and external customers to resolve exception items and achieve organizational objectives on an expedient basis;
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgement to establish order or priorities on the fly;
- Proven success at identifying and documenting key performance and risk indicators and can develop meaningful and insightful management dashboards and reporting;
- Established ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain irregularities or trends;
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.