User Intelligence Analyst
BYBIT is one of the fastest growing global cryptocurrency and blockchain-focused professional investment companies headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Bybit's founding team is made of professionals from the forex industry, investment banking, and early blockchain adopters. Our technological development team includes experts from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent.
- Responsible for improving user activity and retention rate
- Analyze data, identify and understand user needs and product experience
- Pay attention to user experience and refine user framework through user research and competitive product analysis
- Management and analysis of user life cycle
- Carry out promotions to target audience and increase user enthusiasm and participation
- Analyze the relative functions of competitors' products and differences
- Plan and execute users' activities, project management, and review the results
- At least 5 years relevant experience and 3 years managerial experience
- Proficient in Chinese is required in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking affiliates
- Self-motivated, driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has hunger for knowledge and a good learning attitude
- Experience in an e-commerce organisation OR brokerage is a must
- Experience in finance/fintech is an advantage
- Up to 20 days Annual Leave
- Festive Gifts
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transport Benefits
- Employee Growth Funding
- Group Insurance
- Regular Employee Bonding Events
- Attractive Annual Variable Bonus AND Quarterly Performance Incentives
- We foster our core values through active listening, caring, and supporting continuous improvement for all our staff members.
- Experience the energetic working environment with multicultural staff members with varied skills and experiences.