A subsidiary of Animoca Brands, Forj delivers leading Web3 products and technologies that create unique fan experiences for creators. A truly end-to-end solution, Forj is the next frontier of fan engagement through its use of NFTs, met averse protocols, and blockchain tech to bring fans closer to their favourite creator brands in Music, Entertainment, Gaming and beyond. With major partnerships including influencer Logan Paul, Grammy-nominated musician Lewis Capaldi, and leading creator platform Spring. Forj has an inevitable track-record of success in the sector. Fort-owned brands include metaverse infrastructure project Metaprints and leading GameFi project PolkaPets. For more information visit www.forj.network
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join us in our journey to make our vision a reality. At Forj have built a supportive and inclusive environment where collaboration is encouraged, and learning is shared freely. We don’t set limits based on what others think is possible or impossible. Our pioneering and collaborative culture is made up of people from around the globe. Together we value our diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds, and perspectives and harness these qualities to discover exciting connections, solve tricky problems, and create extraordinary impact.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer to support us as we enter our next phase of growth. The ideal candidate will be confident working in a high growth company where structure and procedures are in development, and who is comfortable with a fast pace.
Improve the look and feel of our products
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within our website, webpages or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
Qualifications for UI Designer
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Ability to produce high quality design within demanding and challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
January 12, 2023