NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
in order to apply, contact me directly on Telegram @ale_qube - other applications won’t be considered.
a-Qube is the first decentralized Marketplace of Ideas, a p2p Mobile Incubator which uses Game Theory, Blockchain, and Storytelling tools in order to break the prototyping process into easy-executable, self-filtering tasks and turn rough Ideas into Proﬁtable Assets.
We are building a place where ideas have value - feel free to be part of it.
As we are preparing for our official launch by May 2019, we are now looking for a UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our core team and add value to our project. The successful candidate will work directly with a-Qube’s founders and will take care of a-Qube’s Branding and Product.
Need to have:
- This is a Core Team position - NO agencies.
- Outstanding Personality - natural born leader and good team-player. Able to work independently and manage a remote creative team.
- Natural talent with multidisciplinary experience and personal approach.
- At least two (2+) years of experience in Gamification, User Research and Mobile Development
- Experience with collaborative platforms and ideally with fundraising platforms
- Native or Bilingual proficiency in the English language.
Good to have:
- Creative Design, drawing, painting and any other creative talent are a huge plus.
- Knowledge / Experience / Understanding of Brand Archetypes, Blockchain and P2P Networks
- Native Fluency in any major European language other than English.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
As we are in pre-ICO phase, we DO NOT provide compensation in Fiat currency. We offer BOTH a Core Team Equity package (up to 0.5%), AND a compensation in QUBE tokens (equivalent to up to $ 48 000 per year).
Please confirm you’ve read about the compensation by starting your application with “Ideas are underrated.” - applications starting otherwise won’t be considered.
The position is fully remote - an invaluable learning and career opportunity to enrich your portfolio and enter the Blockchain space by joining a game-changing company and an experienced, successful team of Executives.