Wallet Operations Deputy
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve given KPI
- Assist the team lead to implement structured workflow, guidelines and improve team efficiency
- Monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle and ensure that team’s project targets are met within the project timeline
- Monitor and resolve wallet issues by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigate business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation
- Analysis of issues faced by users and propose solutions
- Other related duties allocated by the team leader
- 8-10 years of experience in operations or managing projects or management consulting
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation and a strong capability to work under pressure