Web3 Developer (Web3.js/React Engineer)
Atlantis World is a lightweight virtual world building social features (like chat, video calling) on top of Web3 building blocks (like NFTs, DeFi + DAO voting).
In the news:
Yearn Finance backs Atlantis World ft comments from Aleksander Larsen (Axie Infinity co-founder) https://thedefiant.io/yearn-degens-metaverse/
Atlantis World is looking for a rockstar Web3.js developer with full React proficiency to join a globally distributed, fully remote team of hackers. Our ecosystem partners (who have even each supported us with grant funding) include market leaders like Polygon, Audius, Yearn Finance, Balancer, Perpetual Protocol + others.
As a Web3 developer at Atlantis World, you’ll take a lead role in integrating products, APIs, ABIs + SDKs from across the Web3 stack into our public beta from end-to-end.
Whether it’s DeFi protocols like Yearn or Balancer; DAO platforms like Snapshot or DAOhaus; tooling like CoinGecko or Collab Land; fun stuff like POAP or Livepeer; swaps like 1inch or Sushi; marketplaces like Rarible or Opensea… you’ll be handling the integrations as well as building intuitive UIs (which will eventually evolve into entirely gamified experiences and interactive learning quests).
You’ll be a highly skilled Web3 developer with 3+ years of experience:
- Building killer dApps.
- Winning hackathons such as ETHGlobal.
- Working across the Web3 stack (including other libraries like ethers.js), having had exposure to many different APIs and SDKs.
- Writing structured, effective code.
- Solving problems creatively in a fast-paced startup environment, across timezones and ruthlessly prioritizing tasks.
- Fluency in simple DevOps tools like Github, Netlify + Heroku.
NIce to Have
Experience working with:
- Smart contracts.
- Truffle / Hardhat.
- Competitive USD salary (typically in crypto such as USDC or ETH).
- Opportunity to become an equity partner (token or NFT land allocation).
- Fully remote + flexible contribution schedule.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Performance bonuses.
- Twice a year team retreats all across the globe!