BAP- Operations & Account Management (Post listing)
Founded by Changpeng Zhao (CZ) in 2017, Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily volume. Binance is the core global exchange. However, Binance operates separate exchanges in some countries such as the US, UK, Singapore, and Turkey due to regulatory reasons.
Since Binance has global operations, the exchange does a lot of hiring on a regular basis. Being a market leader, Binance Jobs also come with significant perks. Most of the jobs are remote, with flexible working hours. Binance also offers health insurance, the option to be paid in crypto, and programs to develop your skills.
If you're looking for Binance US Jobs, a wide range of them are also available most of the time. On average, the Binance Interview process lasts 2-4 weeks with 4 steps: Application Review, Interview, Offer, and finally Onboarding.
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Manage requests (e.g. Airdrop, token swap) from external partners (i.e. Listed tokens) – E.g. Collect info, FAQs, enquries, negotiation
- Manage requests from internal teams (e.g. new trading pairs) with listed tokens
- Evaluate both internal and external requests (e.g. ROI analysis)
- Drive new initiatives and be able to deliver quality results on time
- Perform project management on implementation for successful requests (e.g. stakeholders management, run through different stages of SOP)
- Optimize structure/process to better manage and execute requests
- Support risk management and operations optimization projects
- Support post-mortem and relevant analytics as necessary Account Management (30%)
- Understand Binance marketing campaigns and products/services
- Understand needs of listed tokens (business model, product roadmap, etc) to support their growth and success
- Match relevant campaigns and Binance product/services to listed tokens to support their growth and success
- Conduct due diligence review of requests from listed projects
- Operations / Project Management (70%)
- Ability to work at least 6 months
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Team player and effective communicator
- Humble and hardcore, match company core value
- Proficient with Google suite of products
- Passion for crypto industry and digital assets
- Basic understanding of crypto