Chief Executive Officer
As a decentralized, independent and not-for-profit organization, the Telos Foundation spearheads the promotion, advancement and governance of the Telos blockchain. Launched in 2018, the Telos network has an impeccable five-year record of uninterrupted service. With the introduction of the tEVM in 2021 — the fastest Ethereum Virtual Machine — Telos has demonstrated its commitment to cutting-edge technology. Now shifting its focus to becoming a Layer Zero network, Telos places paramount importance on scalability, security, and decentralization. The network’s impressive performance allows for 15,200+ transactions per second, all while maintaining near-feeless operations. Today, the Telos ecosystem boasts more than 100 partners, 250 dApps, 1.2 million accounts, and a rapidly growing community. Telos continues to propel the industry’s transition to Web 3.0 and pave the way for global adoption of decentralized solutions.
Job Title: CEO, Telos Foundation
Reports to: Elected Guardians
Summary:The CEO of the Telos Foundation is responsible for the overall strategic direction and execution of the foundation’s initiatives. This includes developing and executing marketing plans, managing a team of professionals, and working with the foundation’s partners to promote the Telos blockchain network.
The Telos Network, a pioneering blockchain, is seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead our organization into the next phase of growth. As the driving force behind our strategic vision and operations, the CEO will play a crucial role in managing budgets, optimizing our teams and processes, enhancing our marketing efforts, and serving as the public face of the company. We are looking for a visionary leader with a strong network in the blockchain industry, a proven track record in securing investment, driving organizational growth, and the ability to inspire and lead a high-performing team.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Engage with network partners (developers, community, validators)
- Leverage existing networks and relationships to establish new connections with industry leaders, investors, partners, and stakeholders to create opportunities for collaboration, investment, and growth.
- Lead and motivate employees to advance engagement and develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company continuity and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and Web3 industry
- Travel for events, conferences, and speaking engagements as-needed
- 2–5 years of proven leadership experience as a CEO, senior executive, or similar in the blockchain, technology, or related industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to inspire teams and build strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Solid financial and business acumen, with experience in fundraising, budgeting, and financial management
- Track record of successfully implementing business strategies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related experience
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications in various industries and applications
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, with experience representing organizations at public events
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Proven ability to raise funds from a variety of sources, including individuals, corporations, and foundations
The Telos Foundation offers a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious CEO to shape the future of blockchain technology and make a lasting impact in the industry. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for innovation, a strong network in the blockchain space, and the ability to navigate the complexities of a rapidly growing company, we would love to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to revolutionize the blockchain landscape and help us drive the next wave of growth and success. Apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter to us at: detailing your qualifications and explaining why you are the perfect fit for this exciting role.
- 100% remote and flexible working hours
- Flexible holidays throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of the blockchain ecosystem and work with a passionate and talented team in an emerging industry
- Chance to challenge yourself whilst learning in an ever-changing environment
Let Telos Foundation know that you found this job on CryptoJobsList. This helps us get more companies to post web3 jobs here!
September 14, 2023