Senior Content and Social Media Manager
Braavos is a new kind of Wallet built on StarkNet, one of the fastest-growing ecosystems.
As part of our efforts to scale and improve our content production and distribution, we are looking for an experienced Senior Content and Social Media Manager.
About usBraavos creates a decentralized banking experience that will allow anyone to effortlessly benefit from all of crypto's advantages without the need to become a Defi expert or turn account security into a full-time hobby.
Running on top of StarkNet, we offer a self-custodial smart contract-based wallet with an innovative decentralized private-key recovery mechanism based on ZK proofs. The wallet comes with built-in NFT, Defi capabilities and much more.
As our new Senior Content and Social Media Manager, you will report directly to the Marketing Lead and lead Braavos's content efforts.
Who we're looking forA detail-oriented and user-centric self-motivated person looking to create a big impact on the crypto space.You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty.Remote, located between UTC and UTC+2. We have offices in Tel Aviv and Zurich.The occupancy is 100%.
- Define the content strategy in collaboration with the lead Marketing team.
- Manage the entire production workflow, including self-production and freelance resources.
- Implement a social media strategy that aligns with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on them regularly.
- Conduct research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Create, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, and monitor customer reviews.
- Establish and execute outreach campaigns to increase awareness and acquisition.
- Assist in the creation and execution of online events, promotions, and activations within our creator communities.
- Engage with users wherever they are (platforms, channels, boards, events), advocating for them and their feedback.
- 5+ years of experience as a Content Manager in either Crypto, Defi, or Blockchain, Knowledge in the StarkNet ecosystem is a huge plus. 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager in the B2C crypto environment.
- Many years of experience in crypto copywriting, and a strong affinity for tech content.
- Facility to write engaging and professional quality marketing texts.
- Deep expertise in Content Marketing and Social media, as well as a thorough understanding of content funnels, and social network algorithms, especially Twitter and Discord.
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing results or quality of work.
- Ability to identify on-brand influencers and build lasting relationships.
- Experience creating a positive user experience, and building your marketing tools.
- A strong passion for creating a new financial system that is fair and inclusive to everyone globally. Grit and creativity come with supporting a high-growth startup.
- Fluent in English is a must (Written and Spoken); another language like Russian or Turkish and a tech background are a big plus.
What we offerYou’ll work hand in hand with the Marketing Lead and talk directly with other company leaders.You’ll work closely with a junior copywriter, a graphic designer and a community manager.AI-driven marketing culture where your opinion matters.International distributed work setup and culture.Flexible work environment.Competitive market-rate salary.
Listed in: Crypto Jobs, Marketing Crypto Jobs, Content Web3 Jobs, Freelance Crypto Jobs, DeFi Crypto Jobs, Web3 Crypto Jobs.
May 08, 2023