I'm eager to be part of a web3 company where I can be part of the Blockchain evolution such as the web3 environment.
I'm doing my best to improve myself every day. I'm now part of the Blockchain League at UNICAMP and I was also accepted to be a Binance embassador at UNICAMP. Nothing can stop my love for the blockchain technology and my will to build solutions on top of it.
It would be pretty amazing, I love everything related to the blockchain, I heard from it three years ago, and a few months back I ws in San Diego and learned a LOT here in my country is very rejected but i KNOW it will be the future.
With almost 2 years of experience in blockchain development, my expertise lies in both smart contract development and security audits. I am well-versed in several ERC standards, DeFi and layer 2 protocols, and NFT projects. Additionally, I have experience with EVM opcodes and low-level assembly. My experience also includes developing decentralized applications such as NFT marketplaces and decentralized exchanges, using NextJS and React as front-end frameworks.
I am currently working as a freelancer for Sentnl.io as a Solidity Security Auditor and at Fractio Inc. as a Solidity Security Engineer, where I am responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of smart contracts through conducting security audits and providing recommendations for improvements. I have also gained expertise in identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities and gas optimizations through participating in smart contract bug bounty contests on platforms such as Code4rena and Sherlock. Additionally, I have a background in writing technical articles on the Ethereum blockchain, including Solidity wargames solutions and gas optimizations and I find myself currently developing a fully on-chain implementation of a board game, to be deployed in the near future.
I’m a Digital Marketing Expert with 7+ Years of successful campaign experience in Private Equity, Non-Profit, Cryptocurrency, NFT, Web3, Educational, & Tech industries. I also received my Cryptocurrency Certification from MIT.
· Expert proficiency in Lead Generation, Traffic, and Remarketing campaigns on all major platforms: Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok , Telegram, and Discord
· 6+ years of marketing plan development and execution experience for real estate, tech, retail, educational, and non-profit entities
. 5+ years of Investor Relations experience using traditional and digital methods
· 3+ years of experience in Mail Chimp Email/Text Message campaigns and landing pages
. 2+ Years of Cryptocurrency & NFT Community Building on TikTok, Twitter, Telegram, & Discord (Crypto/NFT TikTok: 20K Followers, Real Estate TikTok: 80K+ Followers, Telegram Admin: 7000+ Members)
. Skilled in SEO and ad campaigns using Google Ads, Google Analytics, and SEM Rush
· Experienced in website building using WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify, Site Stacker, Etc.
. Understanding of blockchain technology & business applications
· Experienced in supporting and improving marketing campaigns utilizing extremely detailed data analytics and constant A/B testing
· Experience with Sony Vegas Pro video editing software and Apple video editing apps
· Graphic Design experience using Adobe Suite and Canva Pro.
· Mastery of Hootsuite with experience managing over 100 simultaneous accounts
I am a Senior Blockchain and Full Stack Developer with core expertise in Frontend, Smart Contract development, DEX, DAPP, NFT, setting up ICOs as well as developing wallet applications and trading bots. I am expertise in React, Vue, Web3.js, Ether.js, Solidity, Rust and Blockchain fundamentals, I can help you with most of the crypto-related tasks and bot-related tasks, setting up blockchain explorer, generating your own currency, or writing smart contracts for token and swap development.
Hello Team Plutus,
Greetings for the day!
This is Rahul Bhatia, a blockchain enthusiast from India.
As a crypto expert who has been in the industry for over five years, I would love to be of any assistance to DLTx.
Over the years I have had my fair share of exposure to IDOs, DEXs, DEFI, Bridges with almost all the Layer1s.
In view of India's exponential growth of crypto adoption, I can help the audience understand blockchain, and DLTx platform.
Previously, I have been a business developer, consultant, and operations head for industries and startups. Furthermore, I have been working with Rhym.io as a marketing consultant (a Web3 platform that helps creators create digital economies by tokenizing them)
My key responsibilities at Rhym :
1. Building, growing and managing our social media presence (Twitter, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
2. Creating rapid, the initial growth of Discord community, Twitter, and Telegram followers for the company
3. Planning engaging original content on multi-channels to promote the DLTx brand and its marketing initiatives also to scale, engage and manage our Discord/Telegram communities.
4. Keeping the team up to date on top memes from crypto twitter and keeping pace with new innovations in the space and delivering research reports to the rest of the team.
5. Building relationships with high-value partners.
6. Identifying and engaging with influencers and ambassadors to support amplification of our marketing initiatives
7. Launching, managing, and assisting marketing campaigns (AMAs, polls, live streams, Twitter Spaces, Podcasts)
Recent article written for Rhym.io (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nfts-creator-economy-rhym/?trackingId=RRo%2BnPI1G%2B7RHcB2%2FqkBKw%3D%3D)
My name is Utku Han. I have been researching different blockchain projects for about 3 years and collaborating together. I have worked with major exchanges like Binance and Huobi before. I managed 5 different projects about group management and reached approximately 12k active members. I have deep experience, especially in the Middle East region. I previously managed Bounty programs on Bitcointalk and organized airdrop campaigns for 2 projects and distributed them.
Please contact with me via Telegram : @Utkuhan90
Hey there! I'm a digital marketing specialist with a Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing from RMIT University (valedictorian). Over the past 2 years, I've been honing my skills working with global companies like Huawei, Mindshare, and TBWA. During my university years, I immersed myself in blockchain technology via Financial Market and FinTech courses, conducting several research projects and participating in informative webinars. This experience ignited my passion for the blockchain and web3 domains. Now, I am extremely eager to apply this enthusiasm to a remote position with a company that's driving positive change in these groundbreaking sectors.
If you need a professional and dedicated Crypto, Finance & FinTech writer, that's me.
You can partner up with a creative thinker and versatile writer & advisor who can span content types, manage tons of insights and ensure consistent workflow for the project.
Two things I focus on:
1. Long-term relationship
2. Give more than you expect and pay me for.
I trade, invest and analyze crypto 15 hours daily, no days off. I can't stop reading about Web 3.0, DAO, NFT, Metaverse, DeFi, and I've been writing for as long as I can remember.
Have 800+ professional contacts across crypto, from back-end devs to front-end designers and community managers. That's why I understand the industry and can help your business, improve performance through clear, focused copywriting & consultations.
I consult DeFi, NFT, DAO projects to get real ROI, including but not limited to ICO, IGO, IDO launches. Also, provide you with all the required content for your project.
My previous projects include the largest independent online economy news community in the world - EconomyWatch.com. Prominent protocols like DaoMaker, Minterest, and DaoVentures.
Crypto exchanges & platforms such as AvaTrade, Capital.com, Degiro, 3Commas. Lots of ICO, IDO, IGO, NFT launch projects. I've advised many CEOs within the DeFi industry. Further info upon request.
I'm focusing on the following:
1) Crypto advisor & writer (whitepapers, pitch decks, blog posts. IDO, ICO, IEO launches, forks, NFT projects, P2E Gaming, DeFi protocols, DAO establishment, launchpads, etc.)
2) Finance & Investment (Stock, Commodity & Derivative. Whitepapers & Decks. IPO, FPO, SPAC. Tech & Fundamental analysis. Evaluation & advisory)
Chat me to keep going.
Logistic Operations Manager. In 2021 I realized that Crypto and Finances are my passion. I have invested over 2.000 hours reading, analyzing and investing in DeFi. I am coursing a Master in Fintech and Blockchain in IEBS Business Scholl in Spain and also a DeFi course with one of the biggest gigabrains in the DeFi Space learning about Tokenomics, Fundamentals, Narratives, Social Media and On Chain Analysis. My experience and leadership leading teams on a multinational company at an early age combined with my DeFi knowledge makes me a great candidate to work on any field required. I truly believe DeFi will revolutionize how we look at finances and I want to help the world to on board faster.
I have 3/4 years’ experience in Business Development roles in Financial Technology SaaS applications working with banks and corporates globally. I have achieved numerous targets through relationship building and solution selling. I have invested in Crypto and undertaken personal courses and study for the past 2 years in Blockchain, have a passion for the space, and would love to transfer my skills over. I think I bring a suitable background, with contacts, information, insights and the drive to achieve more.
I want to be a part of the Blockchain revolution, helping shift the Crypto narrative from speculative to meaningful. To build a better future with exciting technologically advanced products, changing the way the world works, embracing new opportunities.
I am a passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated business development manager. I offer a 1-year
experience as a Business Development Manager at Binance and a total of 4-year experience
in the crypto industry.
🚀Business Development Experience: Worked in top-1 crypto exchange Binance in
expanding Trust Wallet app by reaching over 1 million app downloads with marketing
activities such as Safemoon adoption
🔨Advanced Knowledge of the Cryptocurrency industry: Strongly skilled in
business operations of the cryptocurrency industry due to early participation since
•🤩Networking: During my experience as Business Development Manager at Binance I
have achieved a great performance of attracting high value partnerships to develop
new revenue models for the team with Layer 1, Layer 2 and fiat on-ramp companies
. As an experienced blockchain and sustainable innovation specialist, I am passionate about the potential of blockchain technology to create a positive impact in the world.
My track record in business development and blockchain solutions for sustainable innovation demonstrates my ability to drive growth and success for my clients. As a leader in the industry, I prioritize fostering long-term relationships with all stakeholders and leveraging Web 3.0 tools for a sustainable future.
Currently, I serve as the Head of New Business Development at BridgeDefi, where I lead the development of new business strategies, partnerships, and revenue streams. Additionally, I am the founder of Green Carbon Standard (GCS), where I am formulating the scope and architecture of the GCS development.
My expertise in blockchain technology, new business development, strategic partnerships, sustainable innovation, team leadership, financial analysis, communication, and project management makes me an asset to your team.
I am a skilled Blockchain Architect and Full Stack Developer with extensive experience in working with Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, and various Blockchain protocols including DeFi, NFT, MLM, and DAPPs. My expertise includes Golang, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Dynamodb, Serverless, ElastiCache, S3, EC2, Cognito, SES, SNS, Localstack, Nest JS, Tronweb/Web3 JS, Solidity, ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, Eth, BNB, TRX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Electron JS, Angular 10, Node JS, Typescript with Express JS, Socket.io, LAMP, Heroku, and MongoDB, MySQL, React JS, Firebase, and Firestore.
Like everybody else, back to 2017, i got FOMO when BTC hit its new ATH of 20k. But when everyone is into the market, that’s when the Whales and Market Makers release their Bull. Lacking of knowledge and experience, i thought BTC was just a bubble and started forgetting about it. After a while, at the end of 2019, Bitcoin has raised again. This time, i put my mind seriously studying about it. I paid for the online courses, joined many groups, participated in hosting many Crypto Offline events, chat and exchange Crypto’s experience with many traders, hodlers. The more i learn about this new currency, the more i realize its potential and get passionate about it. In 2020, i came back to Vietnam on my vacation to visit my family, Covid came and i have been stuck in Vietnam since then. Maybe it is a part of God’s plan! Binance’s French-English market team was based in Vietnam, and luckily i got recruited. Working in Binance, seeing their huge number of users increasing daily, their great trading volume and total capitalization, their plan, impact helps me perceive how Crypto has changed our awareness of the new future. At Binance, we were paid in BNB. The way CZ told us to keep BNB when it was just about 50usdt made me realize how trading can profit. I quitted my job and decided to focus 100% on learning to trade. Not like Forex or stock, 70% of time Crypto market does not go as a clear trend, normally it will sideway in months and pump in some days only. I turn myself into swing trader, or rather a long term hodler. Now i have much of free time, and not bad experience. I would like to use my time, experience, passion to contribute back to the community. As mentioned, we are face a new edge of human, i don’t want just to witness it, but also the one who makes the change. Hoping lucky enough to work with you guys, we change the world.
I am an experienced web and blockchain developer with over 5+ years of experience developing both front-end and back-end web applications. I specialize in smart contract development on Ethereum and have been involved in several blockchain projects throughout my career.
1. I’m senior software development engineer in test (QA Lead) - with more than 10 years of experience
2. Last 5 years - I only focus on work with Blockchain projects (Crypto Exchanges, DEFI, NFT, Tokenization... )
3. I have deep knowledge about testing of Crypto Currency Exchange (CEX &DEX), Dapps, DEFI, NFTs, Crypto Marketplace
4. I have long successful experience in startups from seed round till final steps
5. I have a good skillset and preparatory test tools for work with Dapps like Metamask wallet, Ganache, Truffle, Infura.
I’m a self-motivated, creative full-stack blockchain engineer with 9+ years of experience in web and
mobile application development and 3 years in developing robust, scalable and efficient smart
contracts, web3 applications for the blockchain industry, using latest and most appropriate standards.
I feel that my skills and experience are a great fit for this position.
Below is a short description about my profile
- Having 9+ years of Experience in Full-stack Software development and blockchain application development
- Developed Web3 DeFi, Metaverse and NFT Applications on Ethereum,polygon, binance,Harmony, and Klaytn using Solidity and Web3.js
- Developed Web Based Application using .net core 3.0, SQL , MVC, Angular 11.x, React, Vue JS,Node,nextJS, and AWS
- Developed Mobile Based Application using frameworks like Ionic and React-Native.
I have been specialized in blockchain development for 5 years and have experience in full stack web development for 8 years.
I love challenges and very sensitive to new techs
I am open to work and summarized my experience/skills below:
- Portfolio: https://davechan.netlify.app/
1) Smart contract development in Ethereum & EVMs like Binance, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Solana.
- Writing / Auditing Smart contract with solidity and unit test / deploy / verify / analyzing with hardhat, truffle, Remix.
- Great expertise about ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155 openzepline libs and standards
- DeFi protocols: staking / vesting / yield farming, liquidity pool, crypto exchange, cross-chain-bridge and DEX router SDKs like uniswap, pancakeswap, spookyswap, sushiswap.
- NFT marketplace, NFT minting / staking on all EVM chains
- Lottery / Raffle /Auction
2) Dapp development in frontend / backend / web3 / API integrations
special langs: React.js, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, Typescript, web3 / ethers.js, TailwindCSS, ABI / json and DB programming languages like MySQL, Postgresql, subgraph and webpack, Restful API
I am always focusing on development, maintenance, problem-solving and team work collaboration
I am the best fit because I have:
* Been the Senior Blockchain Writer at Zebu Digital - probably the largest Web3 agency in London - worked with, delighted clients like Vertu, Lepricon.io, SparkWorld*, Dignity Gold, OptionRoom.
* With the help of my writing, KyotoProtocol.io sold out $2.3M in <9 hours. That's what I'm about.
* Set up and launched developer documentation for several projects by myself
* Have done a fair share of network programming and know how the internet works.
Dear Hiring Manager at Morpho:
As a crypto currency enthusiast with over 2 years of experience with investing & research, I apply with enthusiasm for this position.
Working for a family business, my role mirrors your requirements. In particular I; establish business contacts, do research on crypto projects to discern which are worthwhile investments, manage said investing, manage all of the social media accounts for our business, and learn the ins and outs of our products and create shop site listings for them.
In addition to my professional experience, I hold a BA in Criminal Justice with coursework in Microsoft office, and philosophy courses. I am competent in team apps such as Microsoft Office, Skype, Zoom, basic Python, VPNS, ect. I know where to go to find data to produce analysis on & about the Crypto space, such as crypto publications, market & coin trackers, white papers, social media accounts, & developer interviews.
I love doing what I do at The Watershed Wellness Center, and I am now seeking a stimulating opportunity for a better salary & benefits while working in a field that I have passion for. When I believe in a mission/product, I can be your best spokesman hands down.
Thank you very much for your time, and please find my attached resume. I look forward to hearing from you regarding next steps.
I have over 2 years of experience in the blockchain industry, starting from a trainee role and progressing to become a product owner overseeing another business analyst in my team. Throughout this journey, I have worked on diverse projects involving non-custodial and custodial wallets, NFT marketplaces, and securities on various blockchains such as Ethereum, Avalanche, Binance Chain, and Polygon. My expertise extends to areas like staking and beyond. I am driven by a continuous desire for growth and innovation, and I am eager to continue expanding my knowledge and contributing to the exciting world of blockchain technology.
Excited to see that the awesome company I've been using for a while now is not only offering great crypto services, but also the opportunity to work on both my passions, paid ads & crypto.
Nothing beats this!
For the past 5 years I've been helping Mindvalley (edutech) increase their revenue as a digital marketer
- increased ROI by 100%
- got Mindvalley published as a case study in SE Asia Google Ads Playbook
- got Mindvalley featured 2 weeks ago in Google's Q2 2021 Earnings Global Call w/ investors - 600K leads in Q2 as results
- ranked 1st place in Digital Guru Ambassador 2020 program among peers from: UnileverL'oreall, McD, AirAsia, Maybank
Why Tranche Fnance?
Working on the edge of crypto, - DeFi that’s always where the magic happens
Crypto is here to stay, it's given me so much already, enough sitting on the sidelines; I want to bring my contribution
Let's connect and spread the crypto revolution!
I've been managing communities for 2+ years, starting with small local ones, all the way to web3 world. I have every skill needed for this type of job.
My Web3 story started 2 years ago, when i first bought crypto. After that, i've been making some investments, gaining experience. This summer, i went deep into NFT, and learned a lot more about managing communities along the way. My goal is to make community open for everyone, and good looking for people, so they would join and contribute as well.
I have been in crypto for a long time, since the days of my PhD at UCL. While my primary skillset is on AI and data scientist, over the years I have done a huge amount of work in the crypto space, mostly in the areas of tokenomics, and protocol design.
Here are some blockchain-related achievements:
1) One of the few researchers to create valuation models for tokenomics
2) Experience in designing DeFi protocols
3) One of the few researchers to have created valuation models for NFTs
4) Worked on over 10 projects over the last 5 years.
I am also an editor at the journal of the British Blockchain Association (and a member of that organisation), as well as a research fellow at UCL's Blockchain Centre.
Deeply knowledgeable in distributed ledger, blockchain security, blockchain architecture patterns, and different blockchain standards and ecosystems. I have been in a part time role of Channel Partner for my region for Crypto Rating company.
I'm an experienced web3 enthusiast with over 2 years in the field and 5+ years in blockchain and cryptocurrency. Fluent in 4 languages, I'm a fast learner, highly motivated, disciplined, and responsible. I have a genuine passion for web3 technology and a strong desire to contribute positively.