When I worked at Liquidifty (NFT Marketplace), I was looking for digital artists who could submit their brilliant work to our marketplace. I remember how i was pitching one artist and we had made a call. He said that he works for a very influential person who is connected to the animation industry in the CIS, and he asked to make the next call with him and his boss. I was surprised since I had a primary goal of getting the artist on our marketplace. So I and a couple of my colleagues met with Ilya Popov and discussed further plans. Briefly, it was a question of mutual cooperation, collaboration with dozens of artists and a question of extra investment. That is one of my achievements which surprised me.
*Here we are talking that each contact is useful. Under each user covers valuable connections.
Briefly about myself:
- Blockchain sphere - advanced knowledge base;
- Computer literacy (MacOs, MS, Windows, Google Services);
- Reading smart-contracts/deploying;
- Setting up all necessaries tools for generative collectibles (scripts, cloud storage, IPFS, smart-contract, web 3.0
for land page)
- Creating creatives/visuals (Adobe Photoshop, Blender, Figma, MagicaVoxel, Aseprite, PICO);
- Drawing pixel arts/isometric/3D pixel;
- Unity user (editing scripts, sprites, animations, assets);
- Good Soft skills;
- Proactivity and accountability to take advantage of discretionary authority;
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks.
Languages: native Russian, fluent English, ein bisschen Deutsch
I have recently graduated from Gwinnett Technical College. I have an Associate’s degree in Game Development as well as a certificate in Web Graphic Design. I have experience creating games in Unity using C#. I also have a fair understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aseprite (a pixel art creation
software), and Microsoft Office. I have also created two NFT collections of my own