Data Scientist / Machine Learning engineer with overall 11+ years of R&D.
Experienced in Machine learning, Deep learning, heavy algorithms development from PoC to production stages and support in the following areas: Finance, Healthcare, Sound analysis, Text processing (NLP), Computer vision. etc. Covered different roles, from a single ML engineer on a project to a head of ML Team.
Commonly used stack: Linux, Git, Python (Keras, scikit-learn, xgboost, tensorflow, numpy, pandas, spacy, librosa, dask, opencv, matplotlib, plotly, etc.)
Addicted to finding clear solutions with over 10 years of experience in programming with the following skills.
Full stack web developer with 10+ years of experience
- React.js, Vue.js, Angular
- Elixir & Phoenix
- Relational and Non-Relational Databases administration, especially Redshift, Snowflake, RDS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, and RabbitMQ
* Cron-job enabled Data pipeline infrastructure creation in AWS and GCP
* CI/CD implementation leveraging services like AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, Amazon SNS, AWS Lambda, AWS CodeCommit, Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation. and Version Control Software Apps like Bitbucket and Github
- Data mining, transforming, loading, warehousing, and visualizing
- Data Analytics & ETL pipeline implementation(complex systems preferred)
- Data/Web Scraping and handling quite big data using Dask Framework
Blockchain developer with 6+ years of experience
- Blockchain Skills
* Decentralized applications (DEX, DEFI, NFT) that work on Blockchain
* NFT minting & NFT staking & NFT breeding & NFT marketplace
* Token ICO(Whitelist, Merkletree, Private sale, presale, public sale, vesting) & staking & compounding & farming & liquidity, & DEX & CEX
* DeFi & DAO & Smart contract Auditing & Oracle
* Blockchain games(Gambling, Auction, Lottery, Casino, FPS, RPG)
- API Development & Integration
blockchain.info, poloniex.com, bitfinex.com, coinbase.com, kraken.com, cex.io, coinmarketcap.com, cryptokitties.co, uniswap.org, aave.com, opensea.io
- Token Development & Protocol
Ethereum, Solana, BSC, Polygon, Fantom, Bitgert, Avalanche, Harmony, Elrond
Solidity, Rust, C++, Go
Hardhat, Truffle, anchor, Metaplex, CandyMachinev2
web3.js, Ether.js, solana-web3.js
- RPC provider
Infura & Alchemy & Moralis
What I ensure
- Highly readable idiomatic code
- Advanced communication skills in English and prompt response to your messages
- Fair time tracking Attention to details
- High availability and reliability
- Experience in collaborating with US-based and distributed teams
I prefer challenging and non-standard tasks utilizing cutting-edge technologies. I am a quick learner and also a very honest and trustworthy person. I think mutual respect is a big key to success. I wish a great collaboration with you.
Though I have explored a number of fields of work, I have always been drawn to doing computational analyses, research and data science. I first discovered this passion when I conducted research after graduating college. Through this experience, I gained a unique set of skills that sets me apart from other data scientists. I improved my programming skills and data analysis techniques, but I also learned a lot about various methods of research design, preparing data visualizations and completed work to a variety of audiences, working with teammates in other specialities and so on. Since that experience, I have deepened my knowledge and experience greatly in regards to statistical analysis, machine learning models and algorithms, and database utilization. I have also taken steps towards developing the skills of DevOps engineer, working with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, bash scripting and more. Because of this very unique compilation of skills and experience, I think I would bring great new perspectives to the Digital Assets Data team and help contribute to its innovative success.
I'm currently aiming at switching my career and move into the Blockchain space as I believe it has a huge potential for growth.
So far I have +14Y career of professional software engineer, also including machine and deep learning.
I am aware I'm competing with other engineers profiles which have more relevant (Blockchain related) experience however I think it's quite rare to find somebody with as many years as me (as this field iis very new),
furthermore I think on the technical side things are changing very quickly so having some experience with a specific tool (e.g. Solidity) might be less relevant than in other fields because it's definitely not unlikely
a new tool could pop up and replace an existing one (e.g. Vyper). This is to say at this (quite early) stage, I believe being able to move fast is probably more important than accumulating too specific experience.
Furthermore I have a record of achievements, I invite you to check in my brief self introduction
Also I invite you to check
AI Stacke Exchange (e tutti gli altri della stessa galassia)