My name is Emmanuel Okeke and I'm currently living in Mexico, I'm a Frontend engineer and UI/UX designer with 3 years of experience working in the crypto space from the get-go.
Website and Projects - https://okekeemmanuel.vercel.app/
Linkedin - linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-okeke
Github - github.com/Okekejr
Behance - behance.net/chukwuebukaokeke
My passion has always been to create a delightful user experience for the customers which at the same time gives a huge return on the investment the company gives me.
As a frontend engineer | UI/UX designer it's my sole responsibility to:
- bridge the gap between developers and designers,
- design and build pixel-perfect websites and features
- write clean, readable, and reusable codes
- offer my advice on what's feasible from a coding standpoint when making designs
That's what I bring to your team and more:
- I go above and beyond what’s expected at work.
- I will work extra hours when I’m required on short notice.
- I always learn and am not scared of improving.
- I always help my co-workers in achieving their duties.
Would be a pleasure to hear from you.
Thank you for your time.
Hey there, I am Arghya Chowdhury.
Currently in my freshman year of college, I had the pleasure of working with two startups as a content writer, helping them grow and thrive. In the exciting domain of Web3 and Crypto, I had the opportunity to collaborate with Shivam Chhuneja, a renowned Crypto influencer in India. As a content writer for his Twitter page, @thebtcschool, I contributed to sharing valuable insights with the community.
In addition to my writing expertise, I also dabble in development and serve as a freelance AI/ML trainer at @RwsGroup. Currently, I'm diving into the fascinating world of solidity and smart contracts, leveraging my skills to explore the possibilities of blockchain technology.
Since 2020, I've been actively involved in the world of crypto investments. While I'm still exploring various domains in tech, I am yet to find my niche lol. Tbh its more fun when you don't have a certain goal and you're just trying out different stuffs, right? :)
Proven track record of driving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets while cultivating strong client relationships. Knowledgeable in customer-focused solutions that deliver exceptional experiences and achieve long-term business success.
I turned into a developer from graphic design when HTML5 was a buzzword. Since then I like to design systems more like design UIs. 👨💻 Worked at a small startup, then a mid-sized company and a big multiational company as well. Now I'm working remotely close to web3 space and prefer productivity and flexibility over bureaucracy. My tech ecosystem is mainly around React+Typescript but I have some experience with other frameworks too and I'm always happy to learn new things.
Professional blockchain developer with a demonstrated history of working in the information
technology and services industry. I have a 3 years of blockchain development experience creating smart contracts and building trading platforms, NFT staking platforms, and different dApps and a 6 years of professional experience in working with web development such as Frontend and backend development. Expertise in computer science particular subject area or areas.
Ability to work well with a range of people.
I am a Senior Blockchain and Full Stack Developer with core expertise in Frontend, Smart Contract development, DEX, DAPP, NFT, setting up ICOs as well as developing wallet applications and trading bots. I am expertise in React, Vue, Web3.js, Ether.js, Solidity, Rust and Blockchain fundamentals, I can help you with most of the crypto-related tasks and bot-related tasks, setting up blockchain explorer, generating your own currency, or writing smart contracts for token and swap development.
Senior Frontend engineer with blockchain knowledge:
Totally, my experience more than 4 years, currently able to handle many frontend stuff on React or Vue with blockchain stack (Ether, EVM networks, Solana, Near, Waves, Everscale) - DeFi/NFT, beside of it, I always keep in touch and ready for something new, complex projects!
Also I got a chanсe to participate in many web3 hackathons, where i did many interesting apps, in my full resume, described most of them
I have been specialized in blockchain development for 5 years and have experience in full stack web development for 8 years.
I love challenges and very sensitive to new techs
I am open to work and summarized my experience/skills below:
- Portfolio: https://davechan.netlify.app/
1) Smart contract development in Ethereum & EVMs like Binance, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Solana.
- Writing / Auditing Smart contract with solidity and unit test / deploy / verify / analyzing with hardhat, truffle, Remix.
- Great expertise about ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155 openzepline libs and standards
- DeFi protocols: staking / vesting / yield farming, liquidity pool, crypto exchange, cross-chain-bridge and DEX router SDKs like uniswap, pancakeswap, spookyswap, sushiswap.
- NFT marketplace, NFT minting / staking on all EVM chains
- Lottery / Raffle /Auction
2) Dapp development in frontend / backend / web3 / API integrations
special langs: React.js, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, Typescript, web3 / ethers.js, TailwindCSS, ABI / json and DB programming languages like MySQL, Postgresql, subgraph and webpack, Restful API
I am always focusing on development, maintenance, problem-solving and team work collaboration
- 3 years of hands-on experience in blockchain development, specializing in economic modeling and product implementation.
- Proven leadership skills in guiding and managing tech teams to achieve project success and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Solidity for smart contract development, Node.js for backend development, and React for frontend development.
- Deep understanding of decentralized finance (DeFi) concepts, protocols, and platforms.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail, delivering high-quality outcomes.
Senior solidity developer with web3.js, node.js, and react.js experience.
I'm mostly working on developing smart contracts and integrating them into the frontend/backend in recent 4 years.
I enjoy software development for over 10 years.
Experienced Game/Mobile/Blockchain Developer adept in all stages of advanced development. Able to
effectively self-manage during independent projects, as well as possess excellent analytical skills and the
ability to work in a team environment. Proficient in Unity, C# programming language, game physics, and
mechanics. I am also comfortable working with many languages and platforms and has dedicated myself to
developing frontend and mobile app using React and React Native as well as developing back-end
applications using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB. Also, I am recently dedicating myself to developing
blockchain and Metaverse game using Solidity, React.js, Node.js, Web3, Unity and C#. I have rich experience
with blockchain technology and a master's degree in applied mathematics.
Jason Mendoza is a highly skilled and experienced software engineer with a proven track record of creating powerful websites and SaaS applications, as well as innoviative Defi apps & engaging Casino games. With a strong academic background and extensive practical experience in web and game development, Jason brings a wealth of technical knowledge and expertise to any project he works on.
More than just a talented developer, Jason is a results-oriented professional who is committed to helping his clients achieve and exceed their online business goals. He thrives in revenue-driven environments and is always looking for new and innovative ways to deliver value and drive success.
Whether he is developing a new website, creating a cutting-edge application, or building an immersive game, Jason brings a passion and energy to his work that is unmatched. With his technical expertise, creative vision, and commitment to excellence, he is an invaluable asset to any team looking to take their online presence to the next level.
■ Reactjs, Nextjs, Gatsby, Redux, Redwoodjs, Hooks, Apollo
■ Vue, Vuex, Vuetify, Nuxt, Vuepress, Gridsome, Quasar, Eagle.js
■ Angular, RxJs, NgRX, Angular playground
■ Nodejs, Expressjs, Nestjs, Prisma, Graphql, Hasura, PostGraphile
■ PHP, Laravel, Python, Django, Flask
✅ Block Chain
■ ERC-20, ERC-721, BEP-20
■ Web3.js, Ether.js for Web integration
■ Ethereum, Polygon, Solana
■ Solidity, Rust for Smart contract
✅ Game - 3D & 2D
■ Unity, Unreal Engine, Cry Engine, 3DsMax, Maya
■ Blender, Sandbox, Game Bench, Construct 3, PlayCanvas, CoronaSDK
■ Phaser, PIXI, Greensock, CreateJS, HAXE
Feel free to reach out to Jason if you need his help.
Highly professional Full Stack Blockchain Developer with 7 years of
experience, including frontend & backend and smart contract.
- Frontend skill:
Component-based frameworks e.g. Reactjs, Vuejs and Angularjs
- Backend skill:
PHP, Python, Nodejs, MongoDB and MySQL
- Smart Contract skill:
Web3.js, Solidity, C/C++, C#, Rust, DApp, DeFi, NFTs
I'm very passionate about two things, Frontend/React & Crypto. I'm currently working as a Lead Blockchain dev on a Flow blockchain NFT marketplace dApp and I have experience with web3.js. Also, when I was younger I used to be a designer, so I have a good eye for UX/UI/
Msc. Engineer by training diving into the software world. Web3 is fascinating by empowering people to build on permissionless infrastructure consisting of projects collaborating for the greater good.
I wish to become part of cool software team and are open to any software related role be it front/back/devops/testing.
Fast-paced learner and open-mindset.
My name is Mel and I'm a very passionate Frontend and Blockchain Developer reading and listening to a lot of information every day. We are just at the beginning of the possibilities of blockchains and their applications. After the merge Ethereum will become more and more mainstream and a greater adoption will take place. I like to contribute to amazing projects bringing this space forward.
# About Me
**Software Developer** specializing in **blockchain development**. 24 y.o.
## My experience as blockchain developer covers creation of:
• P2E game with ERC20, ERC721/ERC1155 with a lot of additional custom logic, extensions, inline assembly.
• Genesis block contracts for blockchain with PoA (proof of authority) consensus
• Contracts for Uniswap Arbitrage trading system
• Modified Gas Station Network
• Interactive docs for contracts
• Faucet websites
• Other client-side and server-side web3 integrations
## Other experience:
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Visualization, Data Analysis apps
• Classic web2 applications (Express, DRF, Fiber, React frameworks)
• Technical and regulatory documentation
• Photography :)
Ali Murtaza is a skilled Software Engineer who specialises in Solidity/Blockchain development. Currently working for Chainlink Labs as a Blockchain Consultant. Ali manages the repository, reviews pull requests, responds to community inquiries, and resolves issues as a Technical Support expert for Patrick Collins' Full-Blockchain-Solidity-JS Course.
Ali worked on a variety of blockchain projects over the course of a year, including DAOs, NFTs, and Upgradable Smart Contracts, using Solidity and TypeScript as programming languages and Hardhat as a tool. Ali is a Web3 and Blockchain technology enthusiast who is always looking to improve his skills and knowledge in this field.
Ali enjoys cooking and spending time with family and friends in his spare time.
Ali is eager to contribute his skills and knowledge to a forward-thinking organisation in the blockchain industry.
Hello, I'm Shrey Vijayvargiya, a Fullstack developer with around 4 years of industry experience - with Frontend being my primary strength. I’ve experienced in developing web and mobile applications, APIs, Databases, and blockchain applications such as Defi, and Dapp.
some of my live projects -
- Etherscan clone - [https://eth-txns.vercel.app/](https://eth-txns.vercel.app/)
- CryptStream - [https://crypt-stream.vercel.app/dashboard](https://crypt-stream.vercel.app/dashboard)
- iHateReading - [https://ihatereading.in](https://ihatereading.in/)
- Witness Invoice - [http://witnessinvoice.com/](http://witnessinvoice.com/)
- Custom full stack repository collections -[https://github.com/shreyvijayvargiya/iHateReadingLogs](https://github.com/shreyvijayvargiya/iHateReadingLogs)
- Homejam - [https://myhomejam.com/](https://myhomejam.com/)
- Koo micro blogging application - [https://kooapp.com/](https://kooapp.com/)
- Play and win application mobile game - [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=club.kirana&hl=en_IN&gl=US](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=club.kirana&hl=en_IN&gl=US)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I have been doing frontend development since 2016 and I have completed many apps for my clients around the world in UK, USA, Cambodia, Turkey, and Netherlands. I hate memorizing stuff so I always look for the logic behind the technologies/patterns/best practices I'm using so that even after years when I need something similar to what I have done before, it won't be a big deal. Because I have already learned the logic behind it. This is one of many reasons that makes me great.
have over 9 years of work experience in software development including website frontend development by using React, Vue frameworks.
used Tailwindcss , bootstrap and jquery for responsive website development.
used various libraries and plugins such as Redux, Router, Next.js for frontend
Axios for consuming Restful endpoints and integrated Firebase kind SAAS platform.
experience in Ethers.js and Solana-web3.js for JSON RPC API calls for smart contract.
So I believe I can be a good candidate for this project.
I'm a self-motivated and enthusiastic software developer with several years experience in developing web, desktop and mobile applications using React, Vue, Angular, Python, PHP, Node, AWS etc. I have extensive knowledge of building large scale front-end & back-end components for complex REST APIs that utilize cloud based solutions, such as Scrum. Currently, I am seeking a full-time position, where I can leverage my problem solving skills to build meaningful software products. My main interests lie in software development process automation, team collaboration tools and new technologies like artificial intelligence.
Recently, I'm focusing on Blockchain domain - building coin, NFT websites, mainly works as frontend and integration.