I have been working as community manager in different NFT,Gaming , DAO projects including top 10 CEX of crypto assets ,As an
organized and detail-oriented individual with professional experience in diverse
social media channels and strategies, developing rich and compelling content, and
effectively engaging online communities, I stand in a prime position to
significantly contribute to your objectives as a part of your company.
I believe that I would be a perfect fit for this job due to my strong professional
background. I have a strong passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
technologies and have a deep understanding of the latest trends in the industry.
From monitoring trends and analyzing metrics to driving brand awareness and
increasing SEO, my expertise can be leveraged to enable successful community
management strategies. I excel at leading efficient and productive teams and
implementing forward-thinking initiatives and campaigns to create and sustain
revenue growth. I stand to become a valuable asset and make a significant impact
on all tasks.
• Currently, I am working as a Community Manager at Gate.io, where
I am responsible for developing new ways to engage with existing
members through social media channels (telegram, Twitter etc.) as
well as managing all aspects of influencer campaigns, including
outreach, contract negotiation and campaign tracking.
• As the Regional Community Manager at Slope Finance, I
strategically grew an organic online community across Instagram,
Twitter, Discord, and Facebook, while tracking and evaluating brand
and competitor data to generate reports verifying the success of
engagement, outreach, and campaigns.
I see my strengths in conceptualizing and implementing integrated marketing
communication plans to ensure brand consistency, meet measurable objectives,
and maximize effectiveness. I am performance-oriented, driven by technology,
and committed to the organization’s success. Besides my collaborative nature, I
have exceptional communication, listening, and interpersonal skills. My quick thinking style helps me make decisions in a short time frame and perform well in
a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment. By choosing me, you will get an
experienced individual who is highly skilled in management, documentation and
reporting to ensure high efficiency and smooth workflow.
Hello Team Plutus,
Greetings for the day!
This is Rahul Bhatia, a blockchain enthusiast from India.
As a crypto expert who has been in the industry for over five years, I would love to be of any assistance to DLTx.
Over the years I have had my fair share of exposure to IDOs, DEXs, DEFI, Bridges with almost all the Layer1s.
In view of India's exponential growth of crypto adoption, I can help the audience understand blockchain, and DLTx platform.
Previously, I have been a business developer, consultant, and operations head for industries and startups. Furthermore, I have been working with Rhym.io as a marketing consultant (a Web3 platform that helps creators create digital economies by tokenizing them)
My key responsibilities at Rhym :
1. Building, growing and managing our social media presence (Twitter, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
2. Creating rapid, the initial growth of Discord community, Twitter, and Telegram followers for the company
3. Planning engaging original content on multi-channels to promote the DLTx brand and its marketing initiatives also to scale, engage and manage our Discord/Telegram communities.
4. Keeping the team up to date on top memes from crypto twitter and keeping pace with new innovations in the space and delivering research reports to the rest of the team.
5. Building relationships with high-value partners.
6. Identifying and engaging with influencers and ambassadors to support amplification of our marketing initiatives
7. Launching, managing, and assisting marketing campaigns (AMAs, polls, live streams, Twitter Spaces, Podcasts)
Recent article written for Rhym.io (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/nfts-creator-economy-rhym/?trackingId=RRo%2BnPI1G%2B7RHcB2%2FqkBKw%3D%3D)
I am an LA-based marketing professional with a burning desire to build brand love and spark audience growth through timely project management, data-based execution and thoughtful copy. Experienced in gathering consumer insights and publishing dashboards via Sprinklr and Hootsuite for LG Mobile, one of our biggest clients at 24.7 Laundry Service advertising agency. I have made comprehensive weekly reports and have experience with finding ways to quantify consumer sentiment data. My latest job at EPK.tv required strong knowledge of SQL and various content management systems in order to generate queries and inform the internal marketing teams at Disney, Amazon, Netflix and 20 more clients. Experienced in digital project management using Aspera to flip sensitive digital content and constructing private digital workflows for the largest production teams in the world.
I have a deep, well-rounded understanding of the crypto and blockchain space, including up-to-the-minute issues. My role includes in-depth analytical research and developing effective and efficient solutions for projects growth and evolving their ecosystems.
**Project Ecosystem Growth**
I deeply involved in communication and negotiation within integration and partnerships with projects (DeFi, NFT and gaming industry).
- ➢ Thoroughly researching projects to assess their credibility, technological value and future potential.
- ➢ Identifying opportunities for collaboration, integration, cooperation.
- ➢ Assuring all communication, negotiation, and approval processes with projects.
- ➢ Full participation in the development of project ecosystem growth.
- ➢ Preparing challenges for hackathons.
- ➢ Preparing Grant Program Strategy with a deep research.
**Projects and Market Analysis**
- ➢ Research blockchain solutions (protocols, bridges, consensuses etc.).
- ➢ In-depth market research by areas (NFT, DeFi, GameFi, Blockchain Initiatives across industries).
- ➢ Analysis of competitive and promising projects.
- ➢ Analysis of 500+ blockchain projects by technical characteristics.
- ➢ Analyzing data, and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner.
- ➢ Preparing presentations, writing technical articles and materials.
- ➢ Writing and publishing research reports on cryptocurrency and blockchain projects.
- ➢ Handling project documentation (filling and updating).
- ➢ Providing support and assistance to the marketing department.
- ➢ Collecting information via interacting with project teams and industry experts.
*Interested in infrastructure projects, L1/L2 blockchains and DeFi, GameFi world-class products.*
I am a crypto enthusiast since 2016, i was working for over 6 years at a big forex company where my boss had gifted me 0.4 Bitcoin for my hard work. I quickly engaged in the world of blockchain, crypto, NFT which led me start reading books and research heavily of what is the blockchain and how many coins may help solve so many problems we face in the world as we live in. I have become advanced in learning how to trade cryptocurrencies on many different exchanges thanx to my previous employer where i was working as an account manager, i quickly moved to become a rentention manager then sales VIP Supervisor managing over 14 different vip staff. I was then promoted and became HEAD OF WEBINARS where i was developing educational webinars about the general markets such as market analysis, technical analysis, crypto analysis and more.
Regardless of my job experience on my own time, i have been exploring the crypto industry. Buying, selling, different coins. Staking, minting NFT’s, engaging on discord and crypto twitter.
I have been through mutliple bear markets and bull markets, i have witnessed Bitcoin go through halvings and much more.
Crypto/blockhain/WEB3 had become my passion and it would be a dream come true to make it a full time job!
Strategic and insightful Business Developer with more than 7 years of experience in the cryptocurrency industry. Continuously identify opportunities to add exceptional value through effective negotiations, lead generation, and process improvements. Skilled at developing relationships and completing project negotiations under time and budget and while generating significant savings. Leverage refined analytical capabilities to assess situations and report quickly, defining improvements and leading change.
Solid history of success in surpassing monthly targets for 8 consecutive months and complying with delivery dates. Acquired strong interpersonal skills used to influence decision makers, communicate information, and share ideas. Motivational and inspirational manager of dynamic purchasing teams, capable of maintaining high levels of morale and performance even in situations of intense pressure.
I have been involved in the technical and fundamental analysis since 2016 and
have gained extensive experience in producing high-quality market analysis
reports. Currently, I am producing educational articles for a blogging website,
where I share my expertise on various topics, such as technical analysis
principles and specific market trends in crypto, stock, and forex.
I am a highly skilled market analyst with expertise in crypto, stock, and
forex trading. I have over 11,500 followers on TradingView, where I
share my technical and fundamental analyses of market trends. I am also
the founder and manager of ProTrader365, which is comprised of elite
professionals in various fields, such as fundamental analysis, trading,
SEO, graphic design, and more.
Deeply knowledgeable in distributed ledger, blockchain security, blockchain architecture patterns, and different blockchain standards and ecosystems. I have been in a part time role of Channel Partner for my region for Crypto Rating company.
Perpetually curious crypto research analyst with prior experience in
scientific research and healthcare. Authored and co-authored many of
Delphi Digital's most popular gaming reports including the Axie Infinity
3-part series, Dawn Of The Guilds, and Yield Guild's SubDAOs. Skilled
in market research, data visualisation, and high-quality writing.
Exceptional ability to distill complex concepts into easily digestible
content for a specific audience. Empathetic educator and mentor.
Enthusiastic participant in crypto since 2017, and professionally since
Power user of data dashboards including Nansen, Dune Analytics,
Glassnode, Token Terminal, Skew, Dappradar, Playcore, CryptoSlam,
and CoinGecko. First-hand expertise navigating L1s and L2s including
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, BSC, Avalanche, Polygon, Flow, Ronin,
Cosmos, Optimism, and ImmutableX. Long-time user of Dapps
including Uniswap, Aave, Zapper, and Opensea. As well as blockchain
games such as Axie Infinity.
Experienced user of Google suite, Microsoft suite, Atlassian, Telegram,
Discord, BambooHR, and Lattice. Above all else, always willing and
capable of learning new skills, systems, and applications.
Thank you for the opportunity to submit my application for the Content & Social Media Specialist position. I have core experience into the same, and I wish to continue to succeed in the field.
I am one of the EX_Employee of Alibaba (UC Browser-Vidmate) I was in charge of controlling there all social media handles and they have 3.3M+ Likes on FB at my time, and right now they are on 5.8M+ Likes with too engaging page. Link- https://www.facebook.com/vidmateofficial/
•I have contributed to improving our overall sales goals by 44%.
• I got into Crypto world from Feb 2016, have a deep knowledge of Crypto & Blockchain. I had accounts in most of all Exchanges
• I have a famous and known Crypto Official website/Blog in INDIA from more than 5 years, and did Collabs Contents with More than 30 Crypto Giants. Like- Huobi, Snapex, WazirX etc etc
• Attended Crypto Meetups and media events in INDIA as a Media.
• Established a new social media team that grew our web presence and global brand awareness by 34%
• Focusing on Organic Traffic is my main Strong point. As in my monthly reports I do have Google Analytics screenshot of my 75-90% of Organic Traffic.
With a background rooted in Tech Media and Crypto background, a drive to take charge in this ever-changing industry, and the core skills required to effectively
I want to thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to apply for this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely, ABHISHEK JAYANT
Skype Id:- abhijayant1
As the DeFi Analyst on Celo's Strategy and Innovation team, I analyzed market trends and produced research reports on protocols, L1 and L2 ecosystems, and the intersection of DeFi and NFTs. Additionally, I led a DeFi Learning Group for employees at Valora, cLabs and Celo. I designed lesson plans and content for bi-weekly discussions on policy, regulation, security, strategy, and innovative solutions for DeFi & NFT use cases.
After reviewing your job description, it's clear that you're looking for a candidate that is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with marketing in the crypto industry with strong leadership skills and qualities , and can perform them confidently. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly and perform above expectations.
I am an efficient professional who has been consistently praised as being analytical by my co-workers and
management. Over the course of my 10-year career, I've developed a skill set directly relevant to
marketing and strategic partnerships in the crypto space , including GTM strategies, CRM tools, OKR project reports, and strategic partnership management. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated analytical, leadership and planning abilities in every aspect of my role of vice president of marketing and strategic partnership role at Bictory Finance, and I invite you to review my detailed achievements in the attached resume.
With a diverse background in finance, gaming, and blockchain, my career trajectory has been a rewarding blend of experience and growth. At a local investment bank and later at a Payment Processor, I honed my skills in business development, managing numerous corporate accounts, and driving sales. My promotion to Sales Manager allowed me to utilize my knack for networking, leading to significant business growth.
My journey led me to a blockchain startup where I leveraged my relationship-building skills and industry knowledge to secure institutional partnerships and deliver impressive sales. My understanding of various regulations related to blockchain, payments, investment, and gaming, combined with my proficiency in CRM and email tools, has shaped me into a versatile professional.
As a self-starter with a passion for technology and innovation, I am confident in my ability to contribute to an organization's growth, even from a remote position. My extensive network, communication skills, and dedication make me a great fit for any role within international business development.
Because a broad range of experiences in decentralized technology, I can "connect the dots" like no other, "pooling" from my experiences as an investor, a journalist, a hacker, a developer, and even as a physician.
I believe I can bring more value Everex with my unique skills and marketing background across content marketing, events, PR, social media.Below is a quick overview of my experience and skills. Below is a quick overview of my experience.
- Website - Plan executive website design, development, blog, maintenance.
- Digital Marketing - Plan, executive marketing strategy, budget, activities, tracking and reporting
- Social Media - Manage social channels, tools & analytics, content research, interaction & reporting
- Content Creation & Marketing - Created graphics, presentations, blogs, infographics and reports.
- Product/Project Management - Planning, forecasting & developing with tech teams at all stages
- Customer Success - Conduct research online, offline, social. Create reports, behavioural patterns
- Business Development - Presentations, direct selling, pitching to potential leads and partners
- Team/Client - Lead teams, partners, agencies. Interaction and presentations to clients.
- Employer Branding - Branding, strategy, content creation, success stories, brand engagement.
- Manage events - Budget, sponsorship, participate in group discussions and public speaking
- Events Participation - Marketing activities pre/during/post events. Managing booths. Networking.
- Press release - Drafting PR content in collaboration with clients. PR Distribution.
While Mac has proven expertise and experience in performance marketing and creative ideation, he can also wear multiple hats to manage other aspects such as business development, product management, and customer experience strategy. Mac treats your business as his own.
I am a software developer with 2+ years of experience in blockchain & smart contracts development. During my time at Blaize from February 2021 to March 2022, I worked on several notable projects including Dehive, LeagueDAO, and YSL.IO as a Blockchain Developer. My responsibilities included integrating various 3rd party DeFi and utility platforms such as staking, lending, exchange, DAO, and Oracles into the products. I also completed security audit reports, designed and built functionality for the core products, and engaged in smart contract testing and security audit.
At Ambisafe, I continued my work in blockchain development and decentralized finance from May 2022 to March 2023. During my time at Ambisafe, I worked on Moola Market, GCoin, and Tabla. My responsibilities included smart contract development, testing and security audit & application back-end development. I also completed security audit reports and integrated on-chain and off-chain services that increased product safety and usability.
I would like to apply for the position of Ambitious Crypto Educator, as I have more than 17 years in education, TVET, training, and coaching as a School Principal, Administrative Director, Co-founder, Director of Training, Executive Coach, Trainer, Team Leader, Executive Director, Board Member, and Board Chairman in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Estonia. In addition to 3 years in freelance jobs as an Executive and Team Coach, and remote Advisor for blockchain companies in Georgia and Australia. Moreover; I have established companies for coaching, training, education management, human development, and e-commerce in collaboration with colleagues that can be managed remotely through the Estonian e-residency program which doesn’t affect my future work with you. My skills include business communications, educational and executive leadership, stakeholders management, governance, budgeting, business development, project management, human resources, information technology assessment and administration, training, management, review of health and safety, infrastructure improvement, students’ success, curriculum development, assessment and analysis of technical colleges, professional development of staff and myself, administrative and executive coaching, assessment of staff, performance management, delegation, facilitating training, and quality control. I have a Master of Education in International Education (School leadership) from American International College, USA; an Executive MBA from Quantic School of Business and Technology, USA ; and currently pursuing a third Master in Digital Currencies from the University of Nicosia, Cyprus.
I successfully completed the following three projects:
• Development of 14 suggested curriculum frameworks for marketing diploma for TVTC colleges in Saudi Arabia in 2019.
• Developed gap assessments for 7 Saudi technical colleges, analyzed data, and reported findings and solutions as part of CBC Plus Project Phase One in 2019.
• Completed several research papers about history and digital currencies, and two books about teaching MS Paint over the past 12 years. All of which are available through my LinkedIn profile.
I’m writing to submit my candidacy for CMO/ Growth Marketer position, or a professional who will provide an understanding of the market, prepare go-to market strategy and launch all marketing activities.
I’m an executive with 15+ years of results oriented experience in Ukraine and Estonia across Marketing, IT, Software Development, Gamedev, Fin-tech and Corporate Strategy focused on consumer needs.
I’ve got four ITO/IDO with raised funds up to $3.6M under my belt.
I’m currently holding the position of CMO at an Estonia-based crypto exchange with two AMA licences.
The major focus of the company is tokenization and OTC transactions for SME.
We’ve already raised 2.5M and now we are preparing the rollout of the payment platform and our own token.
I’m well-versed at managing all kinds of teams, closing the PoC to AARRR, creating brand documentation, including WP, designing guidelines, developing strategy and tactics of digital marketing campaigns.
I maintain direct contacts with influencers and schillers through Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Discord, and work closely with tier 1, 2, 3 media outlets, like paid media & Pitching's at the conference.
I’m looking for interesting projects where I can apply my expertise and make a valuable addition to the team.
Working with Cis, Us, Eu markets.
Have profound understanding of data studio and dynamic reports.
Familiar with all tools of funnel digital marketing, and have a good grasp of omni-channel strategy.
Built more than 50 successful marketing teams.
Capable of doing X10 of marketing budget.
Keen on process automation and personalisation for advertising messages.
I also have a legal entity, so we can sign a services contract.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
I graduated CUM Laude with an average mark of 9.27 during my university career. Due to my performance, the university awarded me with the 2021 Academic Excellence Bursary, which is only given to the best student of the year. I have 2 years of experience as an Analyst/Programmer. As an Analyst I am able to write quality functional specifications based on user requirements. As a Programmer I can translate functional specifications into code with surprising ease, delivering quality programs and meeting deadlines on time.
● Conduct deep-dive research on various digital asset related topics to support The Block's Asset Research & Content Production teams
● Assist in the development of in-depth and topic-focused research reports and The Block’s Data Dashboard
● Communicate with institutional clients on the current state of the digital assets industry and where it is headed
● Other responsibilities include analyst calls, webinars, weekly research content production, long-form research report and client presentations
I have a really huge experience in crypto and blockchain and marketing experience for about 10+ years. This combo is a good match for your position. And also I did it by myself and build and managed the whole team of community managers from all over the world. I developed a mechanic on how to sale using the community and so on. Please have a look of my website with all the details about my experience in marketing: https://www.cryptospecialist.info/
Or check out my summary here:
Head Of Marketing with more than 10 years experience in crypto, finance, IT, banks, trading and so on
I have experience with B2C and B2B markets and experience of working with Europe, Latam, England, Africa, Asia, Russia, and CIS countries
- Generation of leads and clients on mobile and desktop devices via SMM, SEA, Paid Social, SEO, ASO, ASA, SEM, Media, Display, - -Content marketing, Affiliates
- Community-building around the brand with Telegram, Wechat, KakaoTalk, Reddit, Discord
- Building and launch a strong SMM to increase brand loyalty and trust with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, Quora, Steemit
- User acquisition of lead and clients with chat-bots on Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp
- Launch email campaigns
- Conducting marketing analysis in terms of product, competitors, market trends
- Marketing budget calculation at all stages to figure out an amount of needed traffic to bring the product to the break-even point. - --- Calculations and work with budgets from a couple of million dollars per month
- Developing and launch marketing strategy according to product objectives
- Developing and launch the positioning and branding of a product: concept, key visuals, logo, brand book, etc.
- Managing small teams about two people and bigger teams about twenty people and more
- Developing the marketing department and support department from scratch for different regions and markets
PR & Events
- Developing and launch PR strategy
- Working with the biggest crypto and finance media (I have a base of trustable contractors and journalists)
- Working with bloggers and influencers (I have a base of trustable contacts of them)
- Generation and distribution of PR materials
- Organization and holding events
Marketing materials producing
- Website development (Research, tests, etc.)
Landing Pages development (A/B tests, research, etc.)
- Development of promo campaigns, special activities, bonus programs, loyalty programs, giveaways, etc.
- Experience of the most popular formats and creatives for advertising campaigns
I have been truly passionate about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology since 2017 and was recently the lead Social Media Manager and Video Creator for Bitcoin Advizers (Crypto IRA company). I served as the Creative Director for the brand, which entails everything in Marketing.
I am seeking a new role with a Web3 or Cryptocurrency brand that is fully remote. I am very well educated with Web3, smart contracts, NFTs, Defi and relative Cryptocurrency protocols. I also have recently completed several Certifications for Web3 Community Expert!
I have a high statistic proven track record while working at Bitcoin Advizers by creating multiple TikTok Videos with 100,000+ and 1,000,000+ views! I have a solid network of professionals in the Cryptocurrency, Music and Film Industry.
Originally from Viña del Mar, Chile, where I was raised and educated. My love for sports started at a young age, and I have always enjoyed engaging in physical activities, such as mountaineering, team sports, and adventures in nature.
My curiosity and eagerness to learn led me to pursue a 5-year degree in physiotherapy, which taught me about the human body's functioning and how to aid in people's rehabilitation. I have always had a natural inclination to help others, and my empathy, listening skills, and expertise have enabled me to contribute to improving people's quality of life.
In the last 5 years, I have explored over 16 countries on 3 continents, satisfying my passion for exploring the world, new cultures, and different experiences that have shaped me personally and professionally.
In 2017, I relocated to Germany in search of new opportunities and challenges, and joined a digital affiliate marketing start-up. My journey began at the ground level, where I created sales reports and supported various teams, learning about the business and the industry as a whole. My dedication, commitment, and desire to constantly improve allowed me to grow and work in various departments of the company. Ultimately, I discovered my passion for sales, team management, and project management, allowing me to develop data analysis skills, make decisions under pressure, budgeting, and communicate effectively with teams. This experience also allowed me to travel and visit clients, attend conferences, and participate in industry events in the digital marketing field.
Currently, I am seeking new opportunities to further develop my career and explore new challenges. If you believe that my skills and profile align with your team's needs, feel free to contact me. I am always open to sharing my knowledge and skills and contributing to your team's success.
I'm currently an analyst working with SolChicks (https://www.solchicks.io), the a fantasy NFT PvP and P2E gaming ecosystem on the Solana blockchain. We recently launched a record breaking IDO. I was wondering if there were any roles at your company that might be a fit?
I did everything from marketing to fundraising to operations at SolChicks. Attached is my CV and relevant documents - I haven't included SolChicks in it.
1) The more regular stuff: NUS Law graduate (second uppers, since I get asked a lot if I pivoted because I did poorly), trained by the largest electronic health medical record company in the world in the US (xxx million dollar NGEMR implementation for NUHS, NHGP, MOH, IHIS, etc). Now working for a Martech/Insurtech consultancy as a technical project manager cum scrum master for a local SME, projects range from 500k-1.5m. I'm familiar with a range of project and product management tools, the premium ones like the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) to the free ones like Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Redmine
3) Startup Experience: Core product manager transforming a B2B SaaS platform from 0-to-1 (series E funding) which allows companies to run all their internal operations in the cloud. Lead project manager for a B2B SaaS legaltech startup (bringing it to series A funding). My product manager and project manager experience are integral to each other, I rarely play one role 100% whilst ignoring the other in any job I've taken up.
4) Gaming experience: I've played MMOs until I started working, including Runescape, Maplestory, Star Wars The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Tera, Secret World Legends. Haven't played the newer ones like New World or Elyon or the likes. Used to hop from gacha game to gacha game (mostly PVP ones), chasing the next big thing and spending until I exhaust my enjoyment. Quit gacha as of 2021, quit MOBAs half a decade ago. Am familiar with VoIP services like TeamSpeak, Mumble, etc, as well as streaming services like Twitch (but I do not stream).
5) Gaming Communities: I've lead top guilds in my MMOs, gacha games, been part of large gaming communities including the large spending ones like Eden of Gaming and lead their flagship guilds. Used to own my own Discord server, Line server, QQ server for my gaming communities and guilds. Familiar with effective server structures, community management, bot setup, turning with toxic/self-entitled players into our biggest advocates...
6) Workstyle: Looking for a fast paced, quickly evolving, progressive job that's at the forefront of healthtech/web 3.0/gaming NFTs. My life is defined by the work I do, if I have to differentiate between work and leisure it is not what I'm looking for. My previous managers (I report directly to the CEOs of every company except my first one) tell me 'the fires that burn the brightest tend to singe the rest', so if we are talking long hours I've never had an issue with that.
7) Why I'm looking out: I'm not actively looking, the current job I can perform competently and for the hours I take to execute my duties the compensation is good. I took it up because all the roles I've been in I've been tasked with a specific mandate and when I was done it didn't feel like I had anything else left to keep my adrenaline going, so I decided to take up something which is educational and gives me a lot of free time to explore my interests (like DAOs), whilst passively looking for something else. "If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together". I've gone fast and not gone long, am looking for a team which goes fast and I can go far with at the same time.
Apologies for the long email at the late hour. Please contact me at 91291239 on Whatsapp and I'll reply within 6 hours, or reply to this email for a slightly more delayed response.
Hello! My name is Davis Henry and I have had a strong passion for web3 and the mass adoption of blockchain technology for about 3 years now and with my extensive marketing experience, this would be an absolute dream job for me! I noticed the job posting on LinkedIn and wanted to construct this cover letter to further elaborate on my experience and what will be my dedication to this position!
I have been somewhat of a swiss army knife in my career in Marketing. I have worn many hats as I started at a small business marketing firm (DblScoop Marketing and Branding) doing full scale marketing for every business we worked with. I was fully committed to giving every client everything we could to take their business to the next level. I designed websites from top to bottom which included all copywriting, graphic design, product placement, video creation and management to ensure our clients had the most user friendly and attractive website possible. I ran full scale Google/Facebook advertisements across all platforms to make sure our clients brand was effectively being targeted to the right audiences. I ran data driven SEO to provide top ranking results for all Search Engines as well as monthly analytical reports to see areas of growth and where we could improve. On top of all of these services I have done immense social media management for a variety of different companies by providing content which I designed as well as community engagement for organic growth.
With Numeric Racing, I came into a relative startup with zero marketing efforts and very ineffective sales techniques, which was practically a playground for me being able to start from the bottom and build a Sales/Marketing Empire through all of the marketing services I previously mentioned. I was able to communicate with dozens of customers daily and build trust in our products with my communication skills. Through all of these effective strategies I was able to grow Numeric Racings revenue by 300% in 2 years and we are set to hit the 400% mark this coming year.
In 2019, I became obsessed with blockchain technology and all of the use cases for it. Decentralization is a concept that resonates deeply with me and excites me to see the potential of our world through this technology. I am extremely well versed in the space and have a strong passion for it. I have been involved in NFT Project Consulting, Intense Research for New Projects, Marketing for a new launched interactive MetaVerse App (Quadra), and investing. With my love for Crypto and my successful marketing experience, I believe you guys have found the perfect candidate. I would love to have a further conversation with you guys over the phone to talk more about the position and what I could bring to the table!
Thank you again!
Davis Henry / (901)-598-2408 /
Dear Sir, I have been writing a technical blog and news for the last 3/4 years. For the last six months, I am writing daily for the VAP group in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and fintech domains from the last six months. I am writing news articles, research articles. and PR articles and have written more than 200 articles so far under the imaginary name as per the company's policy. Many of my articles have been published on cryptonewsZ.comfinancelong.com, tmesofCasino.com, etc.
I would prefer payment in fiat money. I can write daily plagiarism free articles up to1500 words.
Kindly consider my resume.
Regards Jayashree I
I am an ambitious marketer, artistic writer and content manager that has always strived to be ahead of the market pushing towards my full potential. Researching, analysing and capturing audiences of all kinds through smart engagement and innovative content are a few of my favourite aspects of my professional experience thus far.
The Metaverse, Web3, Blockchain Marketplace, NFT & Crypto markets over the last three years has been a primary focus of mine entered around in impact of online community. With private experience within the series B funding of a multimillion dollar token as well as personal engagement with Blankos, Sandbox and Axie Infinity and VR, I am extremely excited for the future of tech and revolutionising marketing within this space.
I have over seven years of experience in marketing with on-the-spot innovation for a variety of clients and organisations, including Next Dimension Studios (MetaTravelers), Twitch, Gino D’ACampo, Compass LLC, New York University Abu Dhabi and also in the KMS industry with market leader, Innovatia. I have adapted, engaged and moulded to the new environments around me as well as worked in England, the Middle East and Canada.
My passion for work is to capture attention through content, keep them hooked with my words and remembered by the way it makes them feel. My strengths are in connecting through intelligent content that lasts after it's seen with consistent communication.
Being creative, I am inspired everywhere I go with an overflow of ideas and continuously excited to learn. This is in alignment with my personal belief; that open minds open opportunities.
In one line; A creative that's passionate about words, growth and impactful content.
More about my background:
I graduated with upper second-class honours (2:1) in Management and Marketing BSc from Royal Holloway, University of London. My marketing and communications career took off whilst I was studying full-time at university as I successfully managed multiple jobs to be ahead of my graduating class. After working at VVIP events whilst simultaneously studying full time, I networked and gained valuable experience in London and worked alongside Celebrity Chef Gino D’Acampo. I also became the Ambassador for the School of Management, was promoted to Head Office Coach and Copywriter for a VIP & royal staffing and events agency, ran the communications for the Dance Society on campus and also had an incredible social life throughout.
As a fresh graduate in 2015, I was hired for FTSE 100 and world’s largest catering company 'Compass' as the youngest manager across the board and only Marketing, Communications and Engagement Manager in the UAE successfully producing campaigns across MEA as well as incorporating brand new Music Artist event collaborations, performing arts and local talent.
Throughout my employment, I was utilised across multiple sectors and saw my responsibilities grow throughout my employment, including running campaigns across Africa and the Middle East.
My most recent achievements are revamping socials and expanding brand exposure for a Web3 organization, started a brand new Business Podcast for Innovatia Accelerator and also building one of the fastest Food and Drink live stream broadcasting channels on Twitch. I achieved a staggeringly unbeatable Affiliate position in only 5 days. Through smart and effective marketing tactics and community centred analysis I have been able to maintain and increase VOD views and incorporate community based incentives to increase subscriptions. I also stream community entertainment, music and blockchain marketplace gaming through my channel which has connected me to a wide variety of professional networks across the world, increasing subscriptions/viewer analytics.
Dear Hiring Manager,
This is to express my interest in the Community & Marketing Manager role as it highly correlates with the value I can offer the organization.
For 7 year's I've been working in Agency Advertising, Account Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Analytics & Reporting across a wide range of industries, & since last year I've delving into the Crypto, nft, DeFi, Play To Earn and blockchain sectors as a researcher, trader, thought leader & enthusiast.
Ensuring brands & clients derive maximum value from digital platforms and services. Preparing implementation plans and lead client onboarding; present business strategy and annual plans. I’ve used data and creativity to deliver project results meeting client business objectives.
Why Me? Passion and Drive
With all the roles I have held, I have developed strong relationships with my clients/partners and regularly exceeded quotas. My ambitious attitude and dedication, along with my trained business background, has allowed me to close deals effectively and manage my client/partner relationships very well. I believe my past clients and associates will be happy to speak about my accomplished performance. With my outstanding skills an experience, I am committed to bringing the best on the table in identifying challenges and planning the next initiative that will move the needle in the organization