I bought my first BTC in 2012 when it was just $50. I joined Bitcointalk in its early days. I've been following Bitcoin & Crypto news ever since, especially on r/Bitcoin and r/Cryptocurrency. I've been a Copywriter in Advertising for over 14 years. It pains me to have missed the Bitcoin bus back in 2012, I want to move into the exciting Cryptocurrency world and catch the Crypto jobs bus now and hopefully learn to program and build something great one day that will help the world and make me rich too. I have big ideas, just need a big calling. Crypto seems very promising.
I have a really huge experience in crypto and blockchain and marketing experience for about 10+ years. This combo is a good match for your position. And also I did it by myself and build and managed the whole team of community managers from all over the world. I developed a mechanic on how to sale using the community and so on. Please have a look of my website with all the details about my experience in marketing: https://www.cryptospecialist.info/
Or check out my summary here:
Head Of Marketing with more than 10 years experience in crypto, finance, IT, banks, trading and so on
I have experience with B2C and B2B markets and experience of working with Europe, Latam, England, Africa, Asia, Russia, and CIS countries
- Generation of leads and clients on mobile and desktop devices via SMM, SEA, Paid Social, SEO, ASO, ASA, SEM, Media, Display, - -Content marketing, Affiliates
- Community-building around the brand with Telegram, Wechat, KakaoTalk, Reddit, Discord
- Building and launch a strong SMM to increase brand loyalty and trust with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, Quora, Steemit
- User acquisition of lead and clients with chat-bots on Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp
- Launch email campaigns
- Conducting marketing analysis in terms of product, competitors, market trends
- Marketing budget calculation at all stages to figure out an amount of needed traffic to bring the product to the break-even point. - --- Calculations and work with budgets from a couple of million dollars per month
- Developing and launch marketing strategy according to product objectives
- Developing and launch the positioning and branding of a product: concept, key visuals, logo, brand book, etc.
- Managing small teams about two people and bigger teams about twenty people and more
- Developing the marketing department and support department from scratch for different regions and markets
PR & Events
- Developing and launch PR strategy
- Working with the biggest crypto and finance media (I have a base of trustable contractors and journalists)
- Working with bloggers and influencers (I have a base of trustable contacts of them)
- Generation and distribution of PR materials
- Organization and holding events
Marketing materials producing
- Website development (Research, tests, etc.)
Landing Pages development (A/B tests, research, etc.)
- Development of promo campaigns, special activities, bonus programs, loyalty programs, giveaways, etc.
- Experience of the most popular formats and creatives for advertising campaigns
I think I'm the right fit for this position because I have a lot of knowledge about blockchain, crypto and technical analysis trading of the markets. I was a Senior Content Manager at Lisk in 2018. I am highly skilled at communicating complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, I deliver copy that is simple, engaging and thoughtful. I work closely with designers, producers and product marketing. Let me help you win new clients by authoring a full range of tech (and non-tech) marketing assets:
• eBooks, white papers, industry reports, case studies
• websites, landing pages, sales funnels
• product copy, presentations & proposals
• blog posts & press releases
• social media posts
• direct marketing emails (B2B, B2C)
• banner copy
• clever slogans, taglines & banner copy
• ghostwriting CEO speeches
• scriptwriting for podcasts
• screenwriting for video content
• UX copy
• SEO copy
• translation and transcreation (DE>EN, RU>EN, BG>EN)
• ideation for various creative marketing approaches and 360° campaigns
(samples available upon request)
I bring 15+ years of experience as a freelancer, as well as a full-time employee at multinational advertising agencies (JWT, Ogilvy, Edelman). While working as an advertising/marketing copywriter, I got used to a wide variety of writing styles in line with specific brands and target groups. I have worked on various B2B projects and integrated 360° B2C communication campaigns across diverse media channels, involving fast-paced teamwork and multi-tasking under tight deadlines.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/PR from the University of South Carolina, USA. I‘ve also attended the renowned Miami Ad School, where I updated my creative ideation skills. I have a deep understanding of art, pop-culture and social psychology. I have also developed a keen interest in IoT, Blockchain tokenization, cryptocurrencies, capital markets, DeFi, FinTech, AdTech, PropTech, Insurtech, GreenTech, MedTech, Biotech, AI, eCommerce, SaaS, cloud computing, 3D printing, supply chain operations, robotics, mobility, location intelligence and smart cities. I am also an experienced crypto trader. Lately I’ve been writing and managing content for HERE Technologies, a competitor to Google Maps in the location technology sector.
Some writing samples:
- I can do fun: https://blog.brickblock.io/the-first-grandpa-approved-ico-45fba3991a66
- I can do technical + engaging: https://hackernoon.com/could-a-blockchain-based-reputation-system-prevent-a-dystopian-future-d58522b88e2c
- Another technical one: https://blog.aeternity.com/introduction-to-%C3%A6ternitys-bitcoin-ng-implementation-331d0a1393b4
- I can do B2B marketing AND talk directly to devs (they don't take kindly to marketing-sounding copy), I wrote a large portion of B2B and developer-facing copy for https://lisk.io/
- I can do captivating blog posts: https://360.here.com/corporate-espionage
- One of my specialties is doing interview-with-an-expert blog posts like this one: https://blog.brickblock.io/interview-blockchain-expert-sven-laepple-e737805fa7 and this one: https://360.here.com/drone-deliveries
- I can do engaging web copy: https://www.here.com/c/supply-chain-optimization
- I can be a ghostwriting expert in other tech industries, like PropTech for example: https://medium.com/@ngladkikh/15-real-estate-movers-n-shakers-worth-following-well-into-2019-8e4f72117938
I completed my degree at the University of Minnesota • Morris with Major in Finance and a minor in Economics and Psychology. My education was focused on the Classes which will help me the most in becoming successful in my chosen career. I have tailored my employment to also provide solid experience in finance and interpersonal relations. With my background education and experience, I feel. I will provide your company a person who absolutely knows what they want. Raise funds for 3 Blockchain companies, through my large database of investors, Accredited, Venture Capitalists Institutional investors a 16k database through Pitchbooks and finally friends with high profile persons in the investing crowd. Digital marketing and sales. I’ve worked on and critiqued a myriad of whitepapers. Nueromachine(nrm.world), Presiam.com, Boatscoins. I am enrolled in the MIT course on Blockchain for Finance Professionals. I am being written up in Marquis who’s who in the Blockchain world.
1. Strong background in Sales and Finance.
2. I Am diverse for I have my Private Investigator License.
3. Experienced in all aspects or consultative selling, from lead generation and Cold calling 10 needs analysis, closing and post-sales.
4. Excellent communication skills Had extensive training in New York on financial products, building relationships and being able to communicate effectively with clients. Very strong in the analytical area and am self-confident and persistent
5. Highly adaptable, continually master new product information and technology through training.
6. Work well independently and with teams and co-workers.
7. I have been complimented for my added value, attention to detail, customer service and analytical processes- written comments are enclosed for your review.
8. Have obtained my Series7 and insurance license.
9. Have taken the Wall Street Investment Banking-Training program. I Have had two internships at Investment Banks
10. I have a diverse background in computer, insurances and healthcare sale.
11. I have taken level 2 in C.F.A.
12. Strong Financial Analyst/Modeling/Excel
As you can see from the enclosed resume and recommendations, I have been able to successfully handle an above average college load and, also. be a valued employee. I have done this with one Goal in mind and that is to become successful in the financial arena- I would enjoy the opportunity to work for your firm.
Please Consider my qualifications for a position in your company. In the meantime, if you have any questions 1 may be reached at (952) 935-3905 (763) 243-1636.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.
16423 Temple Drive South
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Because I currently do similar things in the blockchain space with a non-profit project. Some include managing all aspects of campaign design, including innovation, development, and implementation, bringing multiple influencer and non-profit partnerships to accept tax-deductible donations in MAD, managed and advised digital marketing teams during beta release + post-launch, as well as designed and conceptualized the branding, slogans, utility, logo, as well as company roadmaps and long-term goals.
Hello, I just wanted to check if this vacancy is still live as it does not appear on your website? However, if you are still looking, I would like to apply for the position as I think I have a very good fit for the role with experience is in PR/Comms/Content and Social Media in this industry. I currently work for B2Broker (B2BX Exchange & B2BinPay), so I am experienced in the world of crypto and blockchain. I also have a journalistic background. Having been a financial editor for Finance Magnates, I still know the guys there and can still get free coverage with them! I also have other connections with the media as I am dealing with them on a regular basis. I would be more than happy to elaborate on both my PR background as well as strong communications and content skills in the event we are able to move forward.
I'm apt at designing unique and entertaining social media exposure; purpose-driven for new customer engagement and retention inclusively. I believe that less is more and quality of word is more important than quantity.
I have worked in various fields to build up my career for some years to date.
My background is in traditional financial businesses. However, since 2017, after having gained experience from the Bitcoin Center Korea, I've dived into the Blockchain industry.
I've participated in an open-sourced project as the head of PR and communication with global cryptocurrency exchanges.
At the Commons Foundation, which is a global institution focused on blockchain technology that is based in Singapore, I was a co-founder and a head of Operation and Marketing
I have experiences in communication and cooperation and research, especially when it comes to getting to terms with a blockchain industry, which was further developed when I was at the Commons Foundation. It was a great experience to be able to grow myself as a Business planning strategist in the blockchain industry.
It would be an extraordinary opportunity if I could be one of the esteemed partners of your company.
I look forward to working with you.
Hi Taraxa team, I am a marketer and strategist who worked at both big multinational brands and startups. I have hands-on experience in all marketing functions from strategy building through events, PR, digital marketing, content marketing. I joined the startup space in 2014, working at a mobile ad tech startup, running my own startup, and advising global expansion know-hows to startups in which IoT startups were included. I'd like to apply to Taraxa for the global community lead position.
I've been doing writing for a while now and write for Cryptocoin.news as well as my own medium blog. My writing is engaging and well-researched, and I would be a good fir for any job that requires someone to write about digital assets.