I am a full stack (Frontend and Backend) Developer who is passionate in creating fast, consistent, error-free solutions that impress and aid clients in their online needs. I push myself to create high quality work while keeping an eye for the most minute details to ensure a product that won’t fail.
Also I have 4+ years of experience with proficiency in NFT Marketplace |Smart Contract Development | Blockchain Development | ICO | Cryptocurrency | Smart Contract Audits| Public & Private Blockchain | DApps.
I have been specialized in blockchain development for 5 years and have experience in full stack web development for 8 years.
I love challenges and very sensitive to new techs
I am open to work and summarized my experience/skills below:
- Portfolio: https://davechan.netlify.app/
1) Smart contract development in Ethereum & EVMs like Binance, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Solana.
- Writing / Auditing Smart contract with solidity and unit test / deploy / verify / analyzing with hardhat, truffle, Remix.
- Great expertise about ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155 openzepline libs and standards
- DeFi protocols: staking / vesting / yield farming, liquidity pool, crypto exchange, cross-chain-bridge and DEX router SDKs like uniswap, pancakeswap, spookyswap, sushiswap.
- NFT marketplace, NFT minting / staking on all EVM chains
- Lottery / Raffle /Auction
2) Dapp development in frontend / backend / web3 / API integrations
special langs: React.js, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, Typescript, web3 / ethers.js, TailwindCSS, ABI / json and DB programming languages like MySQL, Postgresql, subgraph and webpack, Restful API
I am always focusing on development, maintenance, problem-solving and team work collaboration
I'm eager to be part of a web3 company where I can be part of the Blockchain evolution such as the web3 environment.
I'm doing my best to improve myself every day. I'm now part of the Blockchain League at UNICAMP and I was also accepted to be a Binance embassador at UNICAMP. Nothing can stop my love for the blockchain technology and my will to build solutions on top of it.
My story begins with a deep passion for blockchain technology and the incredible potential it holds to transform industries and empower individuals. I was initially drawn to the world of smart contracts due to their ability to create trustless and secure interactions between parties, and have since dedicated myself to becoming a skilled smart contract engineer and auditor.
What makes me a great smart contract engineer and auditor is my combination of technical expertise, attention to detail, and commitment to security and best practices. I have experience developing and auditing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon, and have a strong understanding of Solidity and other smart contract languages.
I am also skilled in identifying and mitigating security vulnerabilities in smart contract code, and have experience working with audit teams to ensure the highest level of security and reliability. Additionally, I am a quick learner and am always eager to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and best practices in the field.
Here are some links to show my experiences.
Overall, my passion for blockchain technology, technical expertise, and commitment to security make me a great fit for any smart contract engineering or auditing role.
# About Me
**Software Developer** specializing in **blockchain development**. 24 y.o.
## My experience as blockchain developer covers creation of:
• P2E game with ERC20, ERC721/ERC1155 with a lot of additional custom logic, extensions, inline assembly.
• Genesis block contracts for blockchain with PoA (proof of authority) consensus
• Contracts for Uniswap Arbitrage trading system
• Modified Gas Station Network
• Interactive docs for contracts
• Faucet websites
• Other client-side and server-side web3 integrations
## Other experience:
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Visualization, Data Analysis apps
• Classic web2 applications (Express, DRF, Fiber, React frameworks)
• Technical and regulatory documentation
• Photography :)
Highly motivated software engineer with university degree, working with and very passionate about blockchain, distributed and decentralized web. Experience as a full-stack software developer with main focus in web3, smart contracts development and zero-knowledge proofs, with history of working on wide range of different web and mobile-based projects. Skilled in Solidity, Hardhat, Node.js, .NET Core, Blockchain, React, SQL, NoSQL.
Experienced professional in software development projects, DevOps, servers, networking, cryptocurrency, sales, support and marketing. Problem solver and proactive leader.
Constantly learning new technologies and work methodologies. Has in-depth knowledge of the best technologies for businesses and new projects. Obtains results fast without sacrificing quality.
Team player. Enjoys a good challenge and tries new technologies.
In-depth Cryptocurrency and Internet Marketing experience creating applications for different business needs.
Enjoys programming, as well as working on small projects like Rasperry Pi customizations.
I've been passionate about blockchain science university and trying to grow myself in this field little by little though my own country banned crypto currency. So, there is no crypto oriented activities in my country let alone jobs. But I believe in myself and still want to pursue my career on Blockchain.
I have been working actively in the DeFi space for 3 years and have led teams to build AMM based perpetual products, Smart contracts for DOV’s and Structured Financial Products while collaborating with business and finance teams in architecting high functioning on-chain protocols.
I have also developed all the monitoring apps for these SMs based on Graph, Typescript and Golang.
I have been working as a Software Engineer for 7 years. I love to build things from scratch and have done this in the past many times in Python, Golang, NodeJS. I have also led teams in creating apps in these languages.
I have extensive experience in databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB and cloud providers like DO, AWS and GCP.
I am a passionate Senior Full Stack Blockchain Developer with over 6 years of relevant experience in Full Stack & Blockchain development. Performed initial client assessment analysis to begin the research process and supported the Chief Operating Focused on creating collaborative efforts between support and engineering teams to implement system or product level changes to benefit end- users. With a strong attention to detail and accuracy and the important ability to function well in a team setting, Jake is looking for a Full Stack Blockchain Developer job within a forward- moving company.
Passionate & Talented Blockchain developer with ֡5 years of hands-on experience in producing robust code for Large-scale blockchain products. Eager to build stable and user-oriented crypto products and contribute to next generation of Web3.
• Blockchain Developer with 8+ years of software development experience
• Proficient in Smart Contract design, development, and deployment.
• Hands-on experience in ERC20, ERC 721/1155 token standards, and token development on EVM chains like Ethereum & Polygon.
• Familiarity with enterprise blockchain solutions, consensus algorithms, and P2P networks
• Excellent knowledge of blockchain use cases like Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts, Wallets, Digital Assets, Tokens, Decentralised Finance, NFT, NFT Marketplace, asset bridges, Oracles, and ZK protocols.
• Expertise in cryptography, digital signatures, hashing, contract security, and gas optimisation.
• Skilled in databases like MySQL, Hive, Google BigQuery, S3, and IPFS
• Web 3 libraries like Web3.js, Ethers.js, matic.js, Alchemy SDK, Polygon zkEVM
• Front-end tech like HTML/CSS, JS, React JS , Backend tech like Node JS.
• Integration libraries like Openzeppelin, Chainlink, Opensea, Infura
• Cloud services like AWS, Amazon Managed Blockchain, Microservices
• Tools like Docker, ChatGPT, GitHub and Unix
1. I’m senior software development engineer in test (QA Lead) - with more than 10 years of experience
2. Last 5 years - I only focus on work with Blockchain projects (Crypto Exchanges, DEFI, NFT, Tokenization... )
3. I have deep knowledge about testing of Crypto Currency Exchange (CEX &DEX), Dapps, DEFI, NFTs, Crypto Marketplace
4. I have long successful experience in startups from seed round till final steps
5. I have a good skillset and preparatory test tools for work with Dapps like Metamask wallet, Ganache, Truffle, Infura.
I am the Blockchain Developer of Mobile and Web. I believe that I am improving myself by learning new things every day in the crypto world, which I started to invest 3 years ago.
I created an App for the trade bots I developed and brought them together with people in the Turkish market.
Although I finished my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, I started my Master's in Financial Management in order to learn and develop these works in more detail. I have been doing personal cryptocurrency consultancy as a freelance for 1 year.
1 year ago, I said why don't I develop my own crypto and blockchain projects. Then I started learning Smart Contracts (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC- 777, and ERC-1155), Java Script, WEB3.js Ethereum.js, blockchain coding, HTML, Node.js, React, React- Native, and DApp projects.
Nowadays, I am developing projects on integrating and developing blockchain technology and smart contracts into mobile applications. You can have a look at some open ones on my Github or Youtube (Lestonz).
In line with my interest in this subject and my desire to develop, professional teams like your company would like to develop innovations for the Blockchain World. I have many beautiful projects and ideas, would like to share them with you.
It will be a privilege to apply and discuss with you as a Smart Contract and Mobile App developer. I would be happy to hold the meeting at the most convenient time for you. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Deeply knowledgeable in distributed ledger, blockchain security, blockchain architecture patterns, and different blockchain standards and ecosystems. I have been in a part time role of Channel Partner for my region for Crypto Rating company.
I am an experienced blockchain full-stack developer passionate about developing quality software.
So far, I have mainly focused on building smart contracts for NFT & DeFi in various blockchain networks and my diverse skill set allows me to tackle any challenge.
With over a 5+ years in the blockchain industry, I have helped startups launch their first product and assisted many blockchain companies.
A results oriented young man who puts excellence at the forefront of every task assigned and is taken to detail and accuracy.
With a very high level of efficiency and reliability there is a profound sense or desire to deliver and help others develop themselves in a manner so as to be able to achieve something without having to rely on others.
In terms of relations, is very open to new experiences and coordinates all aspects of a challenge well enough to create a changing environment for others to work in.
While living outside work, there is a need to share with family and friends and value is placed on everything and everyone who is likely to have a relationship with or shares common desire with in order to achieve a set goal or objective. There is also an element of purpose to give back to society while sustaining present resources for future generations to discover and develop.
A resident of the United Arab Emirates, founder of Crypto Hub Network . I am pro- trader in crypto currencies, a junior blockchain dev with 4yrs experience in Java, C++ and Solidity, an early adopter of Non Fungible Tokens.(NFT's)
My 4yrs experience in crypto currency trading and blockchain development has made me the most exceptional and demanding one among all the experts.
I am tremendously good at NFT’s, blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency trading( Futures and Spot)
Last year, Binance the largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume of which Changpeng Zhao is the founder organised a three day online trading and I came out successfully with a certificate.
Since the introduction of NFT’s on the Ethereum blockchain, I have minted over 20 from different NFT marketplaces( Opensea) and also sold alot of them.
I can visually represent what my client wants in my works.I am honest and confident.I possess all the qualities you need for this job.
Again I am a learner and I love to learn new things, testing on them and love having feedbacks.
Everyday I determine to be a more improved one.
I am an Innovative AI Engineer / Entrepreneur with 5 years of professional experience in application design, architectural road map, development, testing and production level deployment on smart contracts and TPUs. I am highly experience in writing efficient and reproducible codes and algorithms, as well as building and re-using complex neural networks via various programming languages. I do have a comprehensive/ practical understanding of applied ML in sports, health, fin-tech, agriculture and music.
An individual full stack web developer for over 7 years, Blockchain dev for 4 years.
My special services are:
Blockchain dev in Ethereum, Binance, Polygon, Solana chain.
- Uniswap and Puncakeswap, Kangaswap, Dxdy as DeFi site.
- Smart contract with solidity and unit test.
- ERC20, NFT721, NFT1155 / BEP20, BEP721, BEP1155 / Hardhat, Truffle
- Staking, Vesting, Yield Farming, Add Liquidity and Dex Router like UniSwap, Bridge, CrossChain
- NFT marketplace / NFT Mint and IPFS, Opensea.
Web App dev in Front-end / Back-end / API integrations
- React(Native), Redux, Redux-thunk, Redux Saga, Node.js, Express.js, ECMAScript6, Typescript, DB Programming, Webpack, Restful & 3rd Party API integration, Blockchain and Web3.js / ether.js.
I have creative mind and am always up for new challenges, I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
I am always delivering the best quality work/code on and provide 100% satisfaction to clients.
Please reach out me for the best performance
7 years of experience. Including web3 testing.
I have good hands-on experience in front-end and back-end testing. Strong knowledge of testing approaches, test design, and types of testing.
I am ready to take responsibility.
Experienced in a full cycle of automation (including setup processes, creating code base, and integrating with CI).
Also good soft skills. I'm a quick learner with the ability to be flexible and find solutions in complex situations.
You can contact me via email, Linkedin, or Telegram.
GM☀️👋 I'm Hardik, Senior Solidity Engineer, with more than 2+ years of experience working in the industry. Previously working with NFT Genius, Next Decentrum, and Fusible, have built NFA (which shows you ethereum address identity as NFT). Currently working with Flow Blockchain.
Let's connect and discuss, how we can combinedly turn your idea into reality.
I am a reliable, passionate, and talented developer, who has a strong background and 5+ years of experience in Blockchain and Web technologies and a highly motivated self-driven developer, who holds a strong passion for exploring emerging technologies.
I have played a key role in turning startup companies into bigger ones and have had successful track records in a fast-growing startup environment. With my attention to detail, I provide scalable and optimized solutions to make the product itself more valuable and unique.
My first concern would become to satisfy your requirements and fulfill your idea.
- Creative and quick learner with strong interpersonal skills that has experience in and thrives in a team-based SCRUM environment.
- I'm fully available at EST, and able to work for freelance, part-time, full-time position as clients and customers want.